Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcane Age Dragon Tales May 20 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin3108 View Post
    That combo actually got me two 33 h virtue fails in a row ...
    Good thing I had started early with trying to breed love... Finally got it after I came back to the forum reading the tips on how to avoid Virtue - by using pink as one of the two breeding partners...
    Wow I've tried and tried and tried again and all I ever get is Love.....figures during the Tale you'd get anything other than the one you need. Couldn't help but notice that Love just so happens to be On Sale at this moment too...hmmm. Glad you got it!

Farm Supplier
    I *really* need some Mysterious Energies! You can remove me after, I just need a little help! Thank you all

Thank you SO much to those who helped me! I was really starting to worry!
    Last edited by athenageez; 05-29-16 at 10:44 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladymakay View Post
    Fire and Light will give you Love dragon, never fails
    Thank you! But I'm afraid with my luck l might get a Virtue with this combo.

Executive Chef
    I got two Laserlight in a row when I tried with like Red & White or Love and Diamond. Tried virtue and Okympus and got my 5 hour timer.

So I did as someone suggested and skipped to chapter 10 before the day for chapter 9 was over and sent my request for mysterious energies then. The day reset and it was like everyone actually got the requests on time. Had all 12 in about two hours. So basically they're going to make you spend gold either way but at least it worked. So thanks for the tip!

Quote Originally Posted by JCG812 View Post
    Sent invite. Send me a request.
    . I just sent invite. I can send once u accept. Have needed one more since 9 this morning. Thanks

Host(ess)
    Can you get 12 mystic energy thingys in 1 day? I thought you could only get a max of 10 gifts per day. I received my 10th an hour ago and haven't receive any since. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I sent out requests for Energy, frequently checked for responses from Neighbors and not one response, HOWEVER 4 HOURS later News Feed indicated that in fact I has received required Energy 4 hours ago but the game did not update whenI had received them. May not seem like a big issue but essentially the game held me back 4 hours which is underhanded IMO.

New Resident
    I'm just waiting on crops for runestones, then I will do my battles later this afternoon. I skipped the 'ask your neighbors ' because it is always slow. The quests always having a "social" element is why I quit castle story, the constant "get 50 mcguffins" from your neighbors was really frustrating. This though, where it is on a timed day, is worse. Plus I skipped the tournament to hopefully move through the battles without spending... And still wound up having to battle round 2 and 3 2x each, using level 4 and 15 dragons against L1 opponents. Shenanigans.

Rhino Keeper
    Don't know if it's been mentioned, but Olympus and Love only has 3 results: Love, Olympus, and Laserlight. Prime Power is possible with level 15 dragons so don't use those
    Takes out the possibility of Virtue and I got Love on the first try (after 2 virtues and a Laserlight with Light and Fire). GL all.

Rhino Keeper
    A few hours ago, I texted my BFF and asked her to accept my energy request. She stI'll doesn't see it after three hours???? Nor do I see her request We made sure to request nothing for two says. What gives?