Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcane Age Dragon Tales May 20 2016

Fashion Designer
    FUZZY ....After 26 hr pegasus fail, used pegasus and diamond and got fuzzy g/l all and thanks much to lenasdiner for all the steps in post #2!
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!

I need a break to. I need to breed other dragons bc there getting ready to expire. Dark Angel, Black Swan, Hunter are going to be expireing this Stinks.
    Tracey8170

Is anybody else doing it on low level? Just recently restarted and only level 32, I've completed the first 2 days, and figured I'd get the apprentice dragon, but no luck. Had to plant 5 Buffbeets and harvest 5 Buffbeets for first act, got 5000 food. Second act had to plant Impruberries, and then collect Runestones from farming, I think it was 25 of them. Got 10000 or 15000 silver. Really hoping to get a dragon soon, also have no idea how day 3 is gonna work with me not having a dragon to raise.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    thx lena for all the chapters
    no golds for chapter 9 and chapter 10 will be tough for getting the Mysterious Energy
    I noticed not getting gold as well, too bad
    If you have enough neighbours, especially in your own timezone, it shouldn't be a problem. I am happy to see that the amount needed is lowered to 12, it was 15 at the prior tales. However, I got mine within the hour last time...

I'm in a bit of a special situation right now, only one expansion to go, got 58 maps at the moment. So will ask Stormy for a map tomorrow, and only a few reliable neighbour for the Mysterious Energy. Monday, before I finish chapter 4, I'll ask all neighbours for maps, thus maximizing my amount of maps for the moment it pleases S8 to release the next row of expansions. (hint, hint )

Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    FUZZY ....After 26 hr pegasus fail, used pegasus and diamond and got fuzzy g/l all and thanks much to lenasdiner for all the steps in post #2!
    I put my favourite combo, Diamond Prism and Neon, in the den this morning, 8 hours... Of all possible offspring, they bred a Fuzzy
    So I put it on the nest, let's see if I can refrain from selling it for the next 4 days

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari_no_Ken View Post
    Is anybody else doing it on low level? Just recently restarted and only level 32, I've completed the first 2 days, and figured I'd get the apprentice dragon, but no luck. Had to plant 5 Buffbeets and harvest 5 Buffbeets for first act, got 5000 food. Second act had to plant Impruberries, and then collect Runestones from farming, I think it was 25 of them. Got 10000 or 15000 silver. Really hoping to get a dragon soon, also have no idea how day 3 is gonna work with me not having a dragon to raise.
    As learned from the prior event (details for low levels are not posted, yet) you'll probably get the first dragon after completing chapter 3

Quote Originally Posted by Tracey8170 View Post
    I need a break to. I need to breed other dragons bc there getting ready to expire. Dark Angel, Black Swan, Hunter are going to be expireing this Stinks.
    How do you know this info...Is there a thread or somewhere that lists expiring dragons? Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracey8170 View Post
    Where did you hear this?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    yes,he can.he does have red collor type. All dragons from this event can be placed at Arcane Circle.

Edit: chapter for mid Levels 41-110 are added on #2.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	64 
Size:	425.6 KB 
ID:	31105

I'm pretty sure the Arcane dragon cannot live in the Arcane Circle

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cuddlebugzy View Post
    How do you know this info...Is there a thread or somewhere that lists expiring dragons? Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Where did you hear this?
    As far as I know, only the goals expire. The dragons will stay

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Where did you hear this?
    I don't think the dragons are expiring just the goals but there hasn't been any confirmation either way. They put they put 11 & 18 day timers on some goals (well, that was yesterday...I guess today they will show as 10 and 17 days.)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerb0y View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	64 
Size:	425.6 KB 
ID:	31105

I'm pretty sure the Arcane dragon cannot live in the Arcane Circle
    Final prize is PRIME Arcane, black/yellow/red

Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast