Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcane Age Dragon Tales May 20 2016

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still looking for love... There are only four potential outcomes!!! I'm getting another laser light. This makes it bubble, laser light, laser light! I think I need Love tomorrow too! I've already rushed one egg... Grrrr. Stupid love dragon locked me out of the first tales we had to breed it in and I'm well on my way! Wish I could have more gold partners as I've only got one nest. Bummer.

DAZLegendz, I have 7 epic farms. When I have time, I plant up grapes every 10 mins for $8k each on all 7 farms. By doing this you get 4200 apples/hr. I set a timer on my phone to go harvest them and replant. I'd I have less time, I plant the 1hr crop for $26k each... that gives you 2100 apple/hr. I use a timer for that too. Then when I have limited timed (like while sleeping) I plant Diamond Dates $75k each for 5 hrs 800 apples each. This gives you 5600 apples when finished. I choose based on my available time and it builds up quickly this way. Hope that helps

Fashion Designer
    trying to hatch a fuzzy and I got back to back lorekeepers. 13hrs each! This will set me so far behind, I won't be able catch up! what a joke

Trying to get a Love Dragon on a nest, got a 15-hour, then a 33-hour timer. Debating using gold to maybe speed up the 33-hour breeding towards the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    It's not totally pointless, but you need to use it the right way.

Usually, I pay 5 or 6 gold to unlock the second chapter right away. This means I have the first dragon when the first day is only a few hours old, instead of at the end of day 2. This gives me 24 hours extra to raise the first dragon to lvl 14 immediately, so I don't have to fit the evolvings between two questings.

The same goes for chapter 9 on day 9: if you finished chapter 9 only a few hours into day 9, and don't have a lot of time to play on day 10, you can pay gold to unloch chapter 10 right away, so you have up to 48 hours instead of 24 to finish chapter 10.
    I agree. I also pay to unlock chapter 2 so I have extra time to evolve. I'm level 78 so I only have to raise my Dragon 🐉 to level 10 but it's nice to have the extra time and the gold amount required to unlock chapter 2 is fairly low.
    Thank you for sharing your strategy of unlocking chapter 9 early!!! I never would have thought of that and usually the last day I'm pulling my hair out 😵 trying to complete the Acts. That advice will save me a lot of aggravation and helps tremendously!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by insomniadreams88 View Post
    Trying to get a Love Dragon on a nest, got a 15-hour, then a 33-hour timer. Debating using gold to maybe speed up the 33-hour breeding towards the end.
    oh wow! thats worse than mine. I hate spending gold when I feel like i've been backed into a corner. i'd much rather save it for things i actually want to buy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by insomniadreams88 View Post
    Do you already have a virtue? if you do, you should use it to try to get the Love dragon, as virtue can't lead to virtue fails. Not sure if you saw this, but here are some combos from page 1:

Hatch Love Avoid Virtue fails with one of these combos:
    Virtue (or Kitsune) + Fire: Kitsune (SR, 5hrs), Love (C, 5hrs), Laserlight (R, 15hrs), Justice (R, 25hrs), Prime Power (SR, 28hrs)
    Virtue (or Kitsune) + Light: Love (C, 5hrs), Laserlight (R, 15hrs), Melody (R, 18hrs), Never Ending (R, 15hrs), Tiny (R, 16hrs) Prime Power (SR, 28hrs)
    Virtue + Olympus: Olympus (C, 7hrs), Love (C, 5hrs), Laserlight (R, 15hrs), Prime Power (SR, 28hrs)

Quote Originally Posted by 9krm View Post
    Do you already have a virtue? if you do, you should use it to try to get the Love dragon, as virtue can't lead to virtue fails. Not sure if you saw this, but here are some combos from page 1:

Hatch Love Avoid Virtue fails with one of these combos:
    Virtue (or Kitsune) + Fire: Kitsune (SR, 5hrs), Love (C, 5hrs), Laserlight (R, 15hrs), Justice (R, 25hrs), Prime Power (SR, 28hrs)
    Virtue (or Kitsune) + Light: Love (C, 5hrs), Laserlight (R, 15hrs), Melody (R, 18hrs), Never Ending (R, 15hrs), Tiny (R, 16hrs) Prime Power (SR, 28hrs)
    Virtue + Olympus: Olympus (C, 7hrs), Love (C, 5hrs), Laserlight (R, 15hrs), Prime Power (SR, 28hrs)
    Thanks for the tip!

Executive Chef
    Got Fuzzy second try with Forest and Stone, got Love first try with Virtue and Olympus. Happy to have than taken care of. Apprentice at level 10, chapter 5 will be my chapter this evening (10 hours away).

Rhino Keeper
    Since I started Tales i've been questing for food while 8 wait for the next chapter to start, and i've been getting crazy good amounts! Like 3000 per quest!