Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Mad Tea Party Catering Cruise (May 2016)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by iamsofia7 View Post
    I finished my cruise but the Mad Hatter only gave me one tea bag....does he keep coming back? Or how else do I get them? Thanks!
    Awesome! Congrats on your cruise completion! He will be a permanent customer in your restaurant and drop you random teabags per visit. I think someone mentioned every 5 hours.

I didn't get the mad hatter or the the drink unlocked. First time I did the whole thing 😣

Fashion Designer
    Finished!!! First one i completed. I admit I did spend a few gems because im impatient lol but was worth it cause i loved thr theme of this one.

Finished the cruise, but did' get the decoration that says it gives gems. What is it and where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    Finished the cruise, but did' get the decoration that says it gives gems. What is it and where is it?
    It is not a decoration. If you successfully complete the cruise, you would receive the Mad Cup-o-tea recipe which cooks for 1 hour, yields 800 coins and rewards gems. To cook, you would need to collect 4 tea bags and Mad Hatter will visit your restaurant about every 5 hours and drop 1 teabag.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tntwalkers View Post
    I didn't get the mad hatter or the the drink unlocked. First time I did the whole thing ��
    Do you remember if you have completed your Day 10 within the time frame? Can you check and see what is shown on your cruise screen, if you still have the cruise icon? You should get both the Mad Hatter and the gem recipe if you have completed in time. Please let us know. If you are still having issue, please post again in the Bugs & Issues forum. It'll be great if you can post your cruise screen if you do. Sorry about this.

Farm Supplier
    I received one gem from the Mad Cup-o-Tea recipe. Hope it gives more occasionally.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a cruise ship question, as I am on my last day of the event. Has anyone had 2 of the same orders on the same day to cook???

The reason I'm asking is some of my dishes I have enough for one order, but if I got 2 it would really screw me up. Has anyone?? Thanks I still have 12 hours to decide on what to do. Plus it will help me decide when to put all of my chairs back so I can rid myself of other dishes that are pretty high.

Also most of my neighbors with higher levels of 50 plus had a rough last day with lots of 2 and 3 coin dishes. Is this the norm when you get to a higher level?? Sorry I guess that was 2 questions.

Yes , I had to cook surf and turf 4 times on my last day.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by privet111 View Post
    Yes , I had to cook surf and turf 4 times on my last day.
    No Kidding how many gems did that cost you? I only have 8 lobsters!!! Yikes !!!!!!!!!

Isn't it 17 gems for a round?
    Hopefully the gems made up for it.
    8 hours total cooking time, that is if you have 2 chateau stoves!

What was I thinking of course you refreshed them, but that's another half hour added on.
    No wonder some of my neighbors didn't make it.
    Last edited by MauiLady7; 05-29-16 at 04:43 PM.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast