Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Mad Tea Party Catering Cruise (May 2016)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cuted1011 View Post
    The Mad Hatter goal is appearing in my goals but there is no cruise ship? Is the cruise ship event over or do I have a glitch?
    Quote Originally Posted by ibesuemca View Post
    I'm on level 14 and have this Mad Hatter task but I can't find or seen him to click on him to start. I emailed Admins but no response other than the auto email of we're busy with others. Any HELP would be appreciated.

You are seeing this goal to give players, who completed the Cruise Event, enough time to tap on the Mad Hatter and craft the new recipe, Mad Cup-o-Tea, to complete the 'Complete the Mad Tea Party Cruise!' goal.

Unfortunately, if you were not able to complete the Cruise Event, the goal will remain until it expires and you will not be able to tap the Mad Hatter to receive the new recipe.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-09-16 at 02:16 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Thank you for letting me know. Kinda unfair that I can't do it since I just started. Only downloaded this game to get extra gems in Fashion Story.

Grand Emperor
    The cruises are regular so you will still get to participate in future cruises. Currently we have a quest (Quest: Bonjour Pierre! (June 2016)) in progress, there will be another cruise once the quest is over. Be sure to keep a lookout in your game.

New Resident

Mad Hatter not appearing?

Hi! I've had the Mad Hatter goal since it came out. It didn't say I have to be a certain level to attain this goal, it says tap on the mad hatter. But he's not appeared in all this time! I've tried force closing the game - twice - the only thing I haven't tried was reinstalling, and that is my next step. Does anyone know why this could be happening - IS this level gated, or could there be some other reason? Granted, I run out of food sometimes, but even when my counters are stocked he's nowhere to be found! Time is running out on this goal! Thanks in advance.

Grand Emperor
    Did you complete the Mad Tea Party Catering Cruise? If not, you wouldnt get Mad Hatter to visit your restaurant. This goal is for those who had participated in the cruise event. You can ignore it if you didnt participate or complete it.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Did you complete the Mad Tea Party Catering Cruise? If not, you wouldnt get Mad Hatter to visit your restaurant. This goal is for those who had participated in the cruise event. You can ignore it if you didnt participate or complete it.
    Odd, I never got the catering cruise option - so I'm assuming you had to be a certain level to get it, although in BS2 I have an event sitting in my goal list that I can't start until something like level 14 and I got it at level 7.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by spydre74 View Post
    Odd, I never got the catering cruise option - so I'm assuming you had to be a certain level to get it, although in BS2 I have an event sitting in my goal list that I can't start until something like level 14 and I got it at level 7.
    Yes there's a level requirement for the cruise and likewise for BS2, you might had gotten the goals that didnt need level requirement, e.g. purchase decorations goals. Please post in the BS2 forum if you require more help on this. In the mean time, try to level up for your games to be able to participate. Have fun.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112