Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Mad Tea Party Catering Cruise (May 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I'm checking for you on the actual minimum level for the lamp. If others can give you their levels, that can give you a gauge while we wait for answer.
    rynetory2, thanks so much for checking!!

Rainstorm45, thanks for posting your level and the tip! I'm at level 31 right now, so looks like I'm going to be cooking fried eggs all day, lol!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Day 7 has an animated Cheshire Cat that goes on the wall. You can also purchase for 150 gems.

Love this decor!!! It's so cute!
    Oh, I see it now... Not as cute as I antecipated... but I'll take it anyway :P lol

Ok! Going good this time! Heading into day 4 of cruise with two four coin items ready to deliver and one three coin item stocked to ten. Also will have both new recipes mastered to three stars in about an hour.

Glad someone pointed out that you can delay the start date of the cruises- I work weekends so that wrecks my ability to play that last day! I just spent the first couple of days working on the new recipes and getting my counters stocked with hard to cook items. Woohoo!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissy2602 View Post
    That's what I wanted to know... What level do I have to be to unlock the mad hatter's lamp as a prize instead of receiving just coins? I'd prefer to try and level up if it's only 1-2 levels away than buy for 60 gems.

Rainstorms45, what level are you? I'm level 30.
    chrissy2602, you have to be level 40 and above to get the lamp. Hope you are getting close with your fried eggs.

really REALLY wish we could keep the limited time recipes if we master them.. such a waste for them to disappear and only have a plaque which is stored never to be seen!! Just started the cruise & finished day 2 so quickly I didn't have time to blink.. am going to be prepared for the last day going so so slow this time though!!

Host(ess)
    Looking glass prize fav by far yay!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by yklub View Post
    I agree!!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I love this one, too!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BonnieBobbles View Post
    really REALLY wish we could keep the limited time recipes if we master them.. such a waste for them to disappear and only have a plaque which is stored never to be seen!! Just started the cruise & finished day 2 so quickly I didn't have time to blink.. am going to be prepared for the last day going so so slow this time though!!
    We can't keep the recipes if we master them? You mean I've been cooking them only to see them disappear? Where is the fairness in that? We should be rewarded especially during a cruise where it is hard enough juggling for counter space. Well thanks for bringing that to my attention Bonnie! I guess I should stop while I am ahead and devote a counter to a 4 plus hour dish.

Executive Chef
    looking glass prize fav by far yay!!!:d
    ita!!!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast