Page 78 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Skeezaru, lol i agree 100%! I got my Colosseum to level 10 early yesterday, still working on the naga, but I have my level 10 near the amphitheater, and it's like 3/4 the size!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Skeezaru, lol i agree 100%! I got my Colosseum to level 10 early yesterday, still working on the naga, but I have my level 10 near the amphitheater, and it's like 3/4 the size!
    Very true. I may just store my amphitheater. I haven't collected from it in ages

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeezaru View Post
    Why are all the rewards from this event so miniature?
    The colosseum is smaller than the amphitheater.......................
    Everything is disproportionate in size............
    maybe they will change the size on us also like the glimmer alicorns

Rhino Keeper
    I got my gorgeous royal Naga just now and I should have my level 10 colosseum by this evening. The best part of getting the Naga is putting away all the extra towers and townhouses I built that cluttered my kingdom lol.

Thanks again for the tip about not having to do the final challenge in the goal book. I never thought about that. I don't need the crests anymore so there's no way I'm gonna give up five feasts.

Fashion Designer
    I think that things are smaller because we are always complaining about the over crowding and lack of space in our kingdoms. Personally, I like the smaller items.

I got my naga/dragon. When I clicked on it, I got seaweed and naga armor. I'm an android player. Did I miss a crafting building or something? The naga is animated and I like it, but what do I do with the naga stuff? Thanks.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse444 View Post
    I got my naga/dragon. When I clicked on it, I got seaweed and naga armor. I'm an android player. Did I miss a crafting building or something? The naga is animated and I like it, but what do I do with the naga stuff? Thanks.
    We don't know as yet Future storyline most likely....

Fashion Designer
    Still trudging along, no where near finishing, hmmmmm

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    We don't know as yet Future storyline most likely....
    I suspect some of the point of this quest was so that android players who missed out on the fire and ice quest have a way to get those items. In many ways this game has felt that it was rushed out without being properly checked. It's been glitchy, had impossible side goals wrongly marked "REQUIRED", and as long as you ignore them the main goals are almost too easy: I've never done a timed goal with so much time free, and I didn't build anything extra.

I think they realised they'd done one of their famous iOS only things and couldn?t take it any further without catching us android folk up a bit.

Executive Chef
    Almost too easy. Hope there's not a catch somewhere and they take the Naga beast away. Yes, this is a serious concern for me. I'm not kidding.