Page 75 of 86 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I just noticed that level 9 colluseum drops the same number of crests as the level 10. That seems strange to me. Higher level should drop more crests. Is it just me or some of this stuff doesn't make any sense.

Never mind I just saw a different post that says level 10 drops 68.
    Yes it definitely drops 68 and a selection of the other items listed as well.

Rhino Keeper
    10 spires built and levelled up at last. Calculated 4 visits per day would get me the goal, but tapped the last one before levelling up so stupidly would be 1 visit short.
    Now I either have to update an extra spire, or squeeze in an extra visit. Never mind, just learn from my mistakes!

Executive Chef
    Should get the naga by Friday and looks like I'll get the Colosseum leveled up to 10 in plenty of time too although I didn't do the spire goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Should get the naga by Friday and looks like I'll get the Colosseum leveled up to 10 in plenty of time too although I didn't do the spire goal.
    Yes, I failed to fulfill the task with towers/spiress (an impossible goal for me, I did not try) and I think Nagu and colosseum lv. 10 I'll have tomorrow evening.

Quote Originally Posted by tan5314 View Post
    It doesn't. My Colosseum is lvl 7 and the goal isn't triggered yet.

I think that finishing Part 4: Why Not Both? triggers the Side Goal 3. I haven't finished it yet (the part with the beasts) and I'm not going to finish it until I have at least 10 Watchtowers/Lantern Spires and three relatively free days.
    For me, Side Goal 3 was triggered when the Colosseum was upgraded to Level 6 - but I had finished Part 4: Why not Both? already some Time before. So, there are two prerequisites that trigger Side Goal 3...

Rhino Keeper
    Yay I have my Royal Naga! Not sure he wants to be next to my Ice Dragon!
    Last edited by Tealantern; 06-01-16 at 11:12 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 17 farms, 3 level 5 taverns and 5 markets of various levels.
    I have 4271 Royal Crests and the Colosseum at level 8, halfway to level 9 (12/24 and 16/24).

I didn't complete the tower quest in spite of having 4 level 5 Lantern Spires and 4 level 5 Watchtowers. I don't really want to work that hard. Besides, I don't think I'll have any trouble upgrading Colosseum to level 10 before the time runs out.

I'm looking forward to a few days of no events or quests.
    DS - level 176 - at least 403 unique dragons - Diamond, Crusader, Quetzal, Infinity, Gold
    RS2 - level 60 - at least 384 master stars
    CS - level 50, BS2 - level 23

Executive Chef
    Umm, I didn't catch it mentioned anywhere...but i ran out of flour making food for the fairy quests, and when I harvested wheat just now I got 3 royal crests from harvesting wheat! Thought I was seeing things at first, lol...

are we going to get anything useable after lvl 10 ? because if not well I have other things I could be using the wood and rocks on .......

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    are we going to get anything useable after lvl 10 ? because if not well I have other things I could be using the wood and rocks on .......
    My game focus is on trades for tickets and expansion permits, the regular drops from the L10 colosseum of fur, bone, tails etc are useful for that. If you haven't finished the main story line then the troll clubs and troll essences will be useful too.