Page 69 of 86 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Thanks hagypagy. My colosseum is lvl 7.5, so I think I am OK.
    I just want to mention that imo the artwork in this event is totally adorable. . I like the walls,too. I will definitely keep it out permanently. Especially since the Monsterstable drops things. And my Fireworks Dragon just gave me 2 gems! Yay!
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Quote Originally Posted by Niskers View Post
    Just paid the 25 for 9 of each. I'd rather not have to be completely on top of this and let's face it, I've lost more than that by accident. I'd rather have some more of my life back
    Besides I'm not really sure if there's any gem buildings actually worth saving up for...
    I tapped finish for the tower goal since it expired for me but never got an option to buy with gems??? It's ok though since I'll not be able to get my colosseum to level 10 anyway.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I tapped finish for the tower goal since it expired for me but never got an option to buy with gems??? It's ok though since I'll not be able to get my colosseum to level 10 anyway.
    Same here. This event's goal is ....Colossal not colosseum 😂
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    You'll be fine!

You should make the LVL10 Colosseum with days to spare...

There's still 124 possible collections (8/day) from the Colosseum left til the end of the event.
    With your Colosseum already at LVL7 you need (at most) 102 hammers and chisels which is only (at most) 60 collections.
    So even if you're making only half the possible collections (4/day) you'll finish with 12hours remaining.
    This also isn't taking into account any bonus drops from the Colosseum, so that'll also mean you'll finish even sooner.

Hope this eases the frustration and stress of finishing
    I scratched my head over the math until I remembered that once I get the Colosseum up to level 8, I started collecting 2 of each every time in stead of just 1 of each. Plus the potential bonus tools. Works for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Why're you thinking you won't finish?!

The entire Colosseum requires (at most) 118 collections. (Less when you include the bonus drops)
    With 120 possible collections til the event ends you can still get to LVL10 even if you haven't started yet!

That would be collecting every 3hrs tho, which is impossible for any regular person...
    But I found from my experience that the bonus drops usually made up for the collections I missed (but that could just be pure luck)

Anyways, point is, that if construction is well on its way you should have no problems finishing.

I just now got to play on this holiday, got a fur, so went to coliseum to see how many more I need. There were only 4! Yesterday when I stopped, I know I had least 18! This is all I need to complete to level 10! Has anyone else had this happened? Please help S8!

Farm Supplier
    I have collected 2 times from the Monster Stable, and each time it only gave me 1 fur and ? rat tail (I'm maxed, but possibly 1 too). So upset I was hoping for some troll stuff i.e troll horn. And I was wondering the same thing as NW has mentioned - why does neither of the lvl 10 Colosseum & the Monster Stable drop Boar stuff? Boars are beast too!

Edit: it does drops troll horns, yay!
    Last edited by ClaireEdwolf; 06-01-16 at 06:55 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    1,000 crests to go! Thank heavens it isn't 1 tap at a time as my wrist and fingers are sore enough now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    You'll be fine!

You should make the LVL10 Colosseum with days to spare...

There's still 124 possible collections (8/day) from the Colosseum left til the end of the event.
    With your Colosseum already at LVL7 you need (at most) 102 hammers and chisels which is only (at most) 60 collections.
    So even if you're making only half the possible collections (4/day) you'll finish with 12hours remaining.
    This also isn't taking into account any bonus drops from the Colosseum, so that'll also mean you'll finish even sooner.

Hope this eases the frustration and stress of finishing
    how about 92 hammers and 2 chisels(one of my neighbors got that) Is there a math for that uneven thing? I hope I did not stress things around here
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Quote Originally Posted by Niskers View Post
    Just paid the 25 for 9 of each. I'd rather not have to be completely on top of this and let's face it, I've lost more than that by accident. I'd rather have some more of my life back
    Besides I'm not really sure if there's any gem buildings actually worth saving up for...
    I tapped finish on the expired tower goal and got....nothing....it just disappeared. No offer to complete it for gems, no nothing. Oh well, that made it very easy to resist temptation. Lol
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending