Page 67 of 86 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    They must believe that we have no life apart from this game. We work, travel, and in US have a holiday Monday (and in England, too). We can't all play this game every 4 hours around the clock for 3 days. It's crazy.
    The WHOLE of the UK has a holiday... Not just one country

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by weebod1 View Post
    The WHOLE of the UK has a holiday... Not just one country
    LOL, forgotten again ��

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I'm at 3,360 chisels. 2,000 more needed for naga... How so many have already achieved it, I will never know, but congratulations!!! I did both side goals and enjoyed them. My coliseum is almost level 7. 2 more hours for another collection and will be able to upgrade it.

Good luck everyone and enjoy the event! ��
    I have 700 shield things with a level 5 building, so far behind but real life needed me

I might sell cottages and again buy farmhouses to try to catch up its how I had to do an event few months ago

But I had 20 farmhouses, next event needed cottages

So it's hard to justify selling 1 to buy other

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfMakeBelieve View Post
    S8, How about fixing your typos - Colosseum of .....? Maybe it was intended and if so, just leave them.
    Maybe someone else who had to suffer through years of Latin in Highschool.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

The Marble Walls are only 3/4 the height of the Walls. I use them on the side of my animal areas you can look through. They are perfect to see more of the animals if you keep them surrounded by walls.
    Last edited by ClubhouseCity; 05-29-16 at 07:27 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    I have 700 shield things with a level 5 building, so far behind but real life needed me

I might sell cottages and again buy farmhouses to try to catch up its how I had to do an event few months ago

But I had 20 farmhouses, next event needed cottages

So it's hard to justify selling 1 to buy other
    I went with ten farmhouses, only ten minute recharge, if life allows popping back in a couple of times ten minutes apart it is pretty quick.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ClubhouseCity View Post
    The Marble Walls are only 3/4 the height of the Walls. I use them on the side of my animal areas you can look through. They are perfect to see more of the animals if you keep them surrounded by walls.
    Yeah, and individually (not connected together), the marble walls look like coffins to me, lol.
    They're gonna come in real handy for me, paired w/the backside of Greselda's Magic Mirrors as tombstones, for a spooky graveyard @ Halloween lol

ETA:...they might even be the right size coffin for an unmentionable animal of the glimmer-violet variety, LOL

I lost 80 gems just now collecting from the farm houses FOR THE COLOSSEUM OF BEASTS.I am sooooo disappointed. Between the pop up pacman wasting 90 gems and now this ...I will never be able to buy the fortune teller tent. I don't even think about items that are 400 or more gems. Having to hold on to gems for so long to accumulate is a disaster.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    How i'm supposed to play when the game keeps throwing me out is anyone's guess.
    q

Have you force closed all your apps and shut your device down?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by parlski View Post
    I've come to the realization that I will most likely not finish this event with a completed colosseum
    I heard the level ten ask for hammers and chisels is 60!
    Remember, the higher your colosseum level, the more hammers and chisels drop. I'm a level 9 and usually get 2 of one and 4 of the other. Sometimes 4 of each.