Page 66 of 86 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Very well done, Captain!
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Host(ess)
    I'm too far behind to read all the pages, but has anyone else had problems with buying the prize after "Tool Bar" (Side Quest 2) expires? It said it would be for 25 gems (which is a really good deal for 6 chisels and hammers), but all it did was give me a decorative medal that is called "May WE Side Quest Bundle 2." What's going on?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks for the pics North!

jinka7: can you post in the bugs thread so it will seen by a Community Manager if your inventory of hammers and chisels didn't increase.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jinka7 View Post
    I'm too far behind to read all the pages, but has anyone else had problems with buying the prize after "Tool Bar" (Side Quest 2) expires? It said it would be for 25 gems (which is a really good deal for 6 chisels and hammers), but all it did was give me a decorative medal that is called "May WE Side Quest Bundle 2." What's going on?
    I didn't even get a chance to buy them. I clicked the finish button and the quest just disappeared.

Executive Chef
    Here ya go . . .

Attachment 31274 Attachment 31275

Curious, NO dire boar stuff?? (tusks, pelts, feral magic)
    congrats on the tower defence task! I failed would love to have something dropping boar stuff beside boars too
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Nightclub Owner
    Here ya go . . .

Attachment 31274 Attachment 31275

Curious, NO dire boar stuff?? (tusks, pelts, feral magic)
    I failed as well. I had a forecast at 60 possible hits and I made the 60. 120 was out of reach.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    it is absurd to have to visit a watchtower 120 times and only level 5 counts.

[Discussing Mod Actions - see forum rules]
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-29-16 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Removed Mod actions comments
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Rhino Keeper
    I've come to the realization that I will most likely not finish this event with a completed colosseum
    I heard the level ten ask for hammers and chisels is 60!

Quote Originally Posted by jinka7 View Post
    In case you haven't heard back on other forum, place the item down from your inventory anywhere in your kingdom. Then edit to put it back into your storage and it will open it for you. A pop up screen will show contents.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Host(ess)
    I'm with you all.
    Level 10 collection of hammers and chisels seems a lot and I'm fed up playing these games to end up with nothing spectacular.
    I've failed at so many and on the last day - ended up with storage filled with half built buildings.
    I WILL NOT be using any more gems to complete it.
    The developers need to get back to the basics of the game by making it fun.... Not unobtainable!