Page 62 of 86 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockylandia View Post
    Haha, my Level 7 Colosseum has started giving multiples at last - so now I have 5 chisels and 17 hammers! If I succeed in reaching Level 10, I anticipate having approximately 200 extra hammers....
    Can we do a swap? I have a surfeit of chisels

Fashion Designer
    My counter is now 8 crests off. The outside also says 19 days, inside 18 days and 23 mins.? Hope it won't be close.

Rhino Keeper
    No the love spires don't count for the drops
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    My counter is now 8 crests off. The outside also says 19 days, inside 18 days and 23 mins.? Hope it won't be close.
    The outside one always rounds up to the closest day so in 23 min it will say 18 days and the inside one will be 17 days 23 hours, also the outside counter is slow updating the crests, close the game and reopen and they should say the same thing
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Banned
    Our craftsmen tend to frequent only the best Taverns in the kingdom!
    Side Goal 2: Tool Bar
    * Pay 100000 Coins 0/1 PAY (skip 50 gems)
    * Have a Level 5 Tavern 0/1
    * Visit Level 5 Taverns 0/18 VISIT (skip 200 gems)
    Rewards: 2400 coin, 7xp, 1 Pack of 6 Mason's Chisel and 6 Mason's Hammers
    Congratulations!
    In case it wasn't already mentioned, I just wanted to add a tip for this 3-days side goal.

It takes 8 gems to speed up the tavern. 8 x 18 = 144 gems, so it's actually cheaper to speed up a level 5 tavern 18 times than to skip with 200 gems. The Mason's Chisel Mason's Hammer are only 10 gems each, so if that's all you wanted, you can buy them with 120 gems. Or even cheaper, just speed up the colosseum for 6 gems each time and you'd get one each (skip six times, 6 x 6 = 36 gems to get the same amount of hammers and chisels). Just a reminder if anyone really wants to finish this goal... it's not worth gem skipping unless all you need is to speed up the tavern 4 times or less (32 gems or less) to finish it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CLOVERKAITO View Post
    In case it wasn't already mentioned, I just wanted to add a tip for this 3-days side goal.

It takes 8 gems to speed up the tavern. 8 x 18 = 144 gems, so it's actually cheaper to speed up a level 5 tavern 18 times than to skip with 200 gems. The Mason's Chisel Mason's Hammer are only 10 gems each, so if that's all you wanted, you can buy them with 120 gems. Or even cheaper, just speed up the colosseum for 6 gems each time and you'd get one each (skip six times, 6 x 6 = 36 gems to get the same amount of hammers and chisels). Just a reminder if anyone really wants to finish this goal... it's not worth gem skipping unless all you need is to speed up the tavern 4 times or less (32 gems or less) to finish it.
    or my tip would be: not worth doing it! ignore :P

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    or my tip would be: not worth doing it! ignore :P
    lol I have three level 5 tavern to begin with so it doesn't hurt for me to try but I wouldn't be skipping with gems that's for sure =P

Rhino Keeper
    Achieved the tower challenge with 14 hours to spare (had 9 towers/spires). Have already replaced most my resources with minimum energy (most energy spent on crests). Getting 18 chisels/shovels was a worthy bonus to me. But I am a level 50 player, so that makes a difference.

At least the smallish coliseum will drop things other than coins (if completed) as opposed to the larger stadium. That makes it desirable to me. I remember how hard it was to build that blasted stadium... And that was when fur was a possible gift. Heh heh

Have to say that as I remove extra buildings from my kingdom I'm looking forward to making some layout changes. But not removing yet. I will finish my coliseum. Boo yah!

Rhino Keeper
    BTW, I disagree about the value of speeding up with gems. I'm very frugal, hoard my gems, but when there is a challenge like this with so many levels to completion I use gems to speed up (not buy) to get to about the third level where drops are higher. I usually just shorten the wait time to suit my schedule, so usually just use one/two gems each collection. To me it is worth it. But everyone plays differently. Having fun doing what you're doing is what counts.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by badbunny42 View Post
    BTW, I disagree about the value of speeding up with gems. I'm very frugal, hoard my gems, but when there is a challenge like this with so many levels to completion I use gems to speed up (not buy) to get to about the third level where drops are higher. I usually just shorten the wait time to suit my schedule, so usually just use one/two gems each collection. To me it is worth it. But everyone plays differently. Having fun doing what you're doing is what counts.
    I agree with this, everyone has different ideas and it just matters that you get enjoyment from how you play .... I spend the odd gem on speeding up when I am close to the next upgrade
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour