Page 59 of 86 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    u kno whats retarded? is that the dumb level 6 colliseum only drops like 1 dumb hammer and like 2 or 3 chisels each time like seriously thats so like dumb now i have to wait even longer to upgrade this ugly half built building that never changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this colliseum is so dumb i bet its only gonna drop like 100 coins thats how dumb it is takes forever to build and for no reason either
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Collected from my naga this morning ,, not sure what the issue is with energy in this game,,, but he only dropped 1 energy a seaweed for me ,other then he's so cute, he's not going to be to helpful in the game not unless we need the naga stuff down the road.
    Last edited by katbtodd; 05-27-16 at 03:27 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Is it the truth that the Royal Naga drops, except for energy, are useful to iOS players and useless to Android players? Do anyone in the forum know the history/legend/tale of the Naga beast? Could you tell me please? I would feel kinda discouraged if the final prize were a Royal Something Creature whom I know nothing of and have never heard of throughout my ruler life. ?9?7

Quote Originally Posted by EvieandIzzie View Post
    Well after reading this thread about the 120 Tower visits I decided to give it a go.
    While I was still on Level 5 I decided I had lots of items in the store so why not?
    I did run out of wood and stone but that was an easy fix, Hearty Stews though took sometime as I was out of Chickens. I lost about 16 hours of Level 6 Coliseum time as I waited for my 8 towers to all be ready to start as soon as I upgrade to Level 6 triggering the goal. So here is hoping that I make it with 8, I thought 7 was too risky.
    I will decide what to do with the towers after the quest is over and I take stock of what I have. I have always wanted to redesign my town but have held off as it would just take too much time but I as roll off some other S8 games I think I have some time to do it.
    I am giving it a try as well. Can't do more then 4 collections per day (i have ten level 5 towers) because of work and the fact that I would like to have some sleep as well. 😬

Should be enough! I am at 17% right now (so that's 2 collections)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaireEdwolf View Post
    Is it the truth that the Royal Naga drops, except for energy, are useful to iOS players and useless to Android players? Do anyone in the forum know the history/legend/tale of the Naga beast? Could you tell me please? I would feel kinda discouraged if the final prize were a Royal Something Creature whom I know nothing of and have never heard of throughout my ruler life. ?9?7
    I got one energy and one seaweed, sorry if I wants clean

Executive Chef
    Ugh... 14 chisels and 28 hammers. The drops are getting more and more uneven. Hopefully I can upgrade to level 7 today.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Drops of hammers/chisels from lvl 6 and 7 colosseum are 1/1, 1/3, 3/1 and 3/3.
    Drops from lvl 8 are 2/2, 2/4, 4/2, 4/4.
    thanks! it's slightly better I guess the normal drop is 2/2
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Drops of hammers/chisels from lvl 6 and 7 colosseum are 1/1, 1/3, 3/1 and 3/3.
    Drops from lvl 8 are 2/2, 2/4, 4/2, 4/4.
    Same. My lvl 8 colosseum is dropping up to 4 of each.

Also, just so players are aware. When timed side goals run out for market visits and tower visits, you have the ability to purchase the reward after it has expired (hammer / chisel pack - 6 each & 9 each respectively) for 25 gems. I'm not saying people should, I am just reporting that the option is there.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I got one energy and one seaweed, sorry if I wants clean
    one energy drop means the collection from it costs 0 energy so why doesn't s8 make naga dropping things by itself every 22 hrs
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    Same. My lvl 8 colosseum is dropping up to 4 of each.

Also, just so players are aware. When timed side goals run out for market visits and tower visits, you have the ability to purchase the reward after it has expired (hammer / chisel pack - 6 each & 9 each respectively) for 25 gems. I'm not saying people should, I am just reporting that the option is there.
    I've got some screenshot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EXPIRED.png 
Views:	82 
Size:	804.3 KB 
ID:	31247