Page 58 of 86 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Well after reading this thread about the 120 Tower visits I decided to give it a go.
    While I was still on Level 5 I decided I had lots of items in the store so why not?
    I did run out of wood and stone but that was an easy fix, Hearty Stews though took sometime as I was out of Chickens. I lost about 16 hours of Level 6 Coliseum time as I waited for my 8 towers to all be ready to start as soon as I upgrade to Level 6 triggering the goal. So here is hoping that I make it with 8, I thought 7 was too risky.
    I will decide what to do with the towers after the quest is over and I take stock of what I have. I have always wanted to redesign my town but have held off as it would just take too much time but I as roll off some other S8 games I think I have some time to do it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    Mine went to percentage when I tapped the 10th tower = 8% it's not the most accurate reflection as sometimes they round up and sometimes down. 20 towers = 17%. Just 100 more towers to visit
    That's because 10 visits is actually 8.3% and 20 visits is 16.6%

Rhino Keeper
    Exactly what on page one is supposed to help with a bug limiting from purchasing more buildings that are unlimited for everyone else?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by eam13 View Post
    Exactly what on page one is supposed to help with a bug limiting from purchasing more buildings that are unlimited for everyone else?
    There is no bug, royal building has a limit of 43 and if I m not wrong town buildings has a limit of 40, these are not unlimited for other players, u have to sell any royal building to built a new royal building and same is the case with town buildings, i hope it will help u

Rhino Keeper
    Just a correction to page 1: while some people may get 3 hammers/chisels from Level 6 Colosseum, I only get 1 of each (this has held true through 14 collections with regard to chisels, although I once got multiple hammers).

Quote Originally Posted by Rockylandia View Post
    Just a correction to page 1: while some people may get 3 hammers/chisels from Level 6 Colosseum, I only get 1 of each (this has held true through 14 collections with regard to chisels, although I once got multiple hammers).
    Normal drops for me are one hammer and one chisel. Rarely I get one hammer and three chisels or the reverse. Extremely rare to get three hammers and three chisels, but is possible.
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eam13 View Post
    This has been discussed multiple times in this thread....and it is mentioned on page one, post 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybutter007 View Post
    Normal drops for me are one hammer and one chisel. Rarely I get one hammer and three chisels or the reverse. Extremely rare to get three hammers and three chisels, but is possible.
    Same for me

Executive Chef
    Drops of hammers/chisels from lvl 6 and 7 colosseum are 1/1, 1/3, 3/1 and 3/3.
    Drops from lvl 8 are 2/2, 2/4, 4/2, 4/4.

New Resident
    Am I the only one for whom the Tower Defense doesn't show up in the goal list? I had the conversation and the description of the goal. I then built two towers and visited my existing ones. Then I missed the progress indicator and found out that the goal wasn't there! Restarting after force close didn't change anything about this.

Oh no! I found out that my colosseum has gone back to level 5. Well, I may then have been the first to have seen the conversation twice. My two towers were counted. My six visits unfortunately not, making this goal even more a challenge.