Page 51 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by sweerfarmer View Post
    I don't want to offend anyone but seriously why u all who don't want to complete watch tower goal or any side goal or selling or not selling of royal buildings and using all the stored stuff which will be hoarded again in a week , are bashing those who are happily playing game and completing goals. I am very happy with all the goals and especially it is letting me to use all my stored stuff.
    I don't understand why it's such a problem for players to state their opinions or preferences regarding side quests or any quests. (Either for or against) I personally appreciate seeing the reasoning people have for deciding to do or not do a goal or quest, when I'm trying to decide whether or not it's worth doing.

For example, I've decided that particular side goal isn't worth it. Although I have no problem using stored up resources, I also know from experience that as soon as I use up all of a resource, there is usually an urgent requirement for that same resource a very short time later. (Boar pelts, living wood and gold nuggets are recent examples of this.) Therefore, I choose not to sell royal buildings to build more towers and (IMO) waste resources leveling them up all the way to level 5 and also because I find that the towers, and quests like it, are designed to put people in panic mode and create a sense of urgency in hopes that they will spend money to complete them. Look how many players were confused (or maybe fooled?) by the single word "required" dialog pop up that appeared for the tavern side quest.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 05-25-16 at 03:21 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Opinions and preferences are fine to express. Please be mindful of the posting rules and remember that this thread is only about the event.

I'll be back a bit later to update more things on the front page. Gotta fly.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks fluffy. I did not get the dragon, my forges fired blanks at the end. So, good, I got it back. Thanks S8.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Executive Chef
    20 more days of just tapping cottages... Veeery boring not being able to do much anything else in the game for such a long period of time but at least I should have no problem reaching the naga. Don't know how far I'll get with the Colosseum upgrades but who cares. It is what it is.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Opinions and preferences are fine to express. Please be mindful of the posting rules and remember that this thread is only about the event.
    Guys, please keep the thread on the topic of the event. Off topic posts that have been posted since the Mod warning have been removed.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Can't see on the front page about building requirements for level 5 tower/spire. Can someone tell me which is the cheapest/easiest to make into a level 5 building so I can prepare for the Tower Defence side quest please.
    Last edited by bald1e; 05-25-16 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Spelling error
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED

Executive Chef
    To upgrade spire:
    L1----3 stone blocks
    3 wood beams
    L2----1 purple dye
    30 wood
    30 stone
    L3----3 fancy blocks
    3 fancy beams
    10 mermaid scales
    L4----5 fancy blocks
    5 fancy beams
    15 silver
    L5---- 3 Royal blocks
    3 Royal beams
    10 jewels

Executive Chef
    To upgrade tower
    L1---- 3 stone blocks
    3 wood beams
    L2-----1 blue dye
    30 wood
    30 stone
    L3-----3 fancy blocks
    3 fancy beams
    30 iron ore
    L4-----5 fancy blocks
    5 fancy beams
    15 silver
    L5----3 Royal blocks
    3 Royal beams
    3 stews.
    I wish I could post links. All this info is in the hub.

Executive Chef
    I just saw that SW had a link for the hub. I would suggest any player should go there and experiment on finding info.

Rhino Keeper
    @bald1e

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    To upgrade spire:
    L1----3 stone blocks
    3 wood beams
    L2----1 purple dye
    30 wood
    30 stone
    L3----3 fancy blocks
    3 fancy beams
    10 mermaid scales
    L4----5 fancy blocks
    5 fancy beams
    15 silver
    L5---- 3 Royal blocks
    3 Royal beams
    10 jewels
    The only difference for a watchtower is lvl 2 needs blue dye instead of purple, lvl 3 needs 30 iron instead of mermaid scales, and lvl 5 needs 3 hearty stews instead of jewels. The rest is the same.

riverly beat me to it

Personally, I would go with spires unless you already have a large stock of hearty stews, carrots and/or roasted chicken. Making the required stews is becoming a huge pain in the butt.