Page 5 of 86 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Banned
    I don't see a new event counter on my game. So this has already started?

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    My Royal Crests total is not going up on the icon on the right of the screen but it is on the screen when you enter the icon on the right.
    We're looking into this! For now, you can force close your game to update the total. Sorry about this!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Banned
    So my game went live just now. I didn't have room to place the coliseum so I exited out of it to clear space. So now where do I go to find the coliseum again?

ETA: Never mind, I found it.
    Last edited by rulerofjennyville; 05-20-16 at 03:30 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    So my game went live just now. I didn't have room to place the coliseum so I exited out of it to clear space. So now where do I go to find the coliseum again?
    Hey there! You can find the Colosseum in the Market under Featured. Hope you find it!

Placed the Colosseum, had the materials, clicked and the Colosseum was built.
    Next step - Chop 5 trees etc.
    Chopped one tree...Colosseum was gone.
    Placed the Colosseum again, the raw materials appeared again, but no option to upgrade to Level 1.
    So now there's no option to build it. It still says to upgrade my Colosseum to Level 2, but I don't have the option to get it to Level 1.

Rhino Keeper
    My colosseum is level two, 38 crests so far. I noticed that I received two crests while harvesting wheat. The event is a bit glitchy for me.

Host(ess)
    I'm also only going to err on the side of casual play unlike before - for now; I've placed some extra farms and taverns out but am cautiously optimistic. I do love the idea of the colosseum and I actually thought the Naga was incredibly designed so am glad to see it again. I won't be speeding up or using gems in anyway, just like I have been doing since the Fall. (Season, not a reference to quality of game practices lol).
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-20-16 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Removed off topic remarks

Rhino Keeper
    ^^ I agree about the Naga from the last event. I thought it was beautiful and cool-looking. I'm excited to see a brown(?) version as the final individual prize for this event. Gotta have it.

I don't get how the Naga is a prize. Isn't it a monster that just needs to be battled?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tinydimegs View Post
    I don't get how the Naga is a prize. Isn't it a monster that just needs to be battled?
    I would say it is a naga statue, like we have dragon/unicorn/beast statues - a decoration
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Page 5 of 86 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast