Page 46 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by moonchild1987 View Post
    I've actually been trying to build extra buildings between events, so I've been up and down the building guide in the hub the last few weeks but I'm still confused about the royal building count. The resource building post also says something about counting towards royal limit. Does all resource buildings count? Only certain ones? Did I miss something? Sorry, I know this is off topic but I'm a little lost. Thanks
    No, resource buildings/items don't count toward the number of Royal Buildings or Town Buildings cap. So for Royal buildings (all those shown in the market under that tab) the cap is 43. Any combination and what's in storage counts towards that number. Town ones are capped at 40, again, any combination and ones in storage count.

oops! I've just seen what you mean about the text under Resource building. I'll just remove that! That's me having a copy/paste malfunction

Edit to add: I've had another rearrange of posts 1 and 2. There is only a little bit of missing info and I've put some question marks on things that I couldn't easily lay my hands on. Let me know if anything else is missing etc. thanks all.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-25-16 at 01:03 AM.

Fashion Designer
    120 collections at level 5, one zillion collections to upgrade etc just isn't fun. This is the first and last Storm 8 game I play. I've dropped all the others for similar reasons. This one sadly is ready to go to, just isn't fun anymore sadly.

Rhino Keeper
    I am using every scrap of energy on chopping wood to make beams to make fancy beams to make royal beams to upgrade enough lantern towers to visit 120 times.
    Oh ****, now I've got to spend all my energy on chopping iron rich rock piles to get iron to transmute into silver to use 15 for each tower and 3 for each royal beam, because my 4 mines are dropping hardly any silver, but jewels, mithril and even golden nuggets.

I have 2 towers at level 5, 3 at level 4 and 5 at level 1.

So I will keep chop chop chopping away for 5 days to get my 10 level 5 towers and then level up the colosseum to level 6 and then visit the towers 4 times a day for the next 3 days.

Then I will put away the towers and build more farmhouses, which will need more wood, which I may or may not have been able to save in between visiting the towers. Then I will visit the farmhouses day and night to get enough Royal Crests, because I am so far behind on upgrading the colosseum.

I AM going to do this, and I AM enjoying myself.

I AM I AM I **** WELL AM

Executive Chef
    I'm finding this event boring. All I do is collect from farmhouses. It's ridiculous to have such a huge long event focused on one collection type. 25 days of all my energy on farmhouses isn't my idea of fun.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    I am using every scrap of energy on chopping wood to make beams to make fancy beams to make royal beams to upgrade enough lantern towers to visit 120 times.
    Oh ****, now I've got to spend all my energy on chopping iron rich rock piles to get iron to transmute into silver to use 15 for each tower and 3 for each royal beam, because my 4 mines are dropping hardly any silver, but jewels, mithril and even golden nuggets.

I have 2 towers at level 5, 3 at level 4 and 5 at level 1.

So I will keep chop chop chopping away for 5 days to get my 10 level 5 towers and then level up the colosseum to level 6 and then visit the towers 4 times a day for the next 3 days.

Then I will put away the towers and build more farmhouses, which will need more wood, which I may or may not have been able to save in between visiting the towers. Then I will visit the farmhouses day and night to get enough Royal Crests, because I am so far behind on upgrading the colosseum.

I AM going to do this, and I AM enjoying myself.

I AM I AM I **** WELL AM
    You're going to enjoy it a whole lot more when you realise you're going to need another 13 royal beams to upgrade from L6 to L10.
    YOU ARE GOING TO ENJOY It. YES YOU **** WELL ARE!!!!!

Don't take it too hard

Fashion Designer
    I can't believe that people who want to make the side goals have to sell royal buildings at such a major loss! I don't think that 120-visit goal was thought through at all.....what were you thinking S8?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Moulin1 View Post
    You're going to enjoy it a whole lot more when you realise you're going to need another 13 royal beams to upgrade from L6 to L10.
    YOU ARE GOING TO ENJOY It. YES YOU **** WELL ARE!!!!!

Don't take it too hard
    Aaaaaaaaarrrrrgh!!!

Farm Supplier
    I just did the math and to go from level 6 to level 10 is 120 chisels and 120 hammers. Not to mention the totally unreasonable 120 Level 5 Tower/Lantern side goal. I wouldn't have a problem with have say 3 or 5 Level 5 towers/spires and make 120 visits but visits to other level towers/spires count. I have NEVER not finished a quest/event
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-25-16 at 04:29 AM. Reason: removed off topic text

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    Aaaaaaaaarrrrrgh!!!
    To get L6 to L10 you will need
    132 masons hammers
    132 masons chisels
    40 hide
    30 fur
    7 royal blocks
    13 royal beams
    6 builders paste

When you've used 120 energy visiting watchtowers/lantern spires, you get 9 hammers and 9 chisels.
    L5 coliseum gives 1-3 hammers and chisels so may only take 6 energies, tapping every 3 hours could take 1-2 days
    Watchtowers 120 energies over 3 days
    Is it worth beating yourself up over watchtowers?
    Just a thought

You only get drops (apart from coins) from a L10
    Last edited by Moulin1; 05-25-16 at 04:45 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Definitely not worth it, but one could say that about a lot of things. And it will be very satisfying if I manage it.