Page 35 of 86 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

I tried wading through 34 pages but dont have much time and didn't see the answer so sorry if this has been asked a million times on the pages I didn't see:

I have only 1 tavern and can't buy more. I've dumped near everything I had in storage and it's not letting me get more still. What am I doing wrong? Clearly this goal isn't doable with 1 tavern! Thankfully it's not really required

Rhino Keeper
    922 crests...I'm getting there!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fantaloonastic View Post
    I tried wading through 34 pages but dont have much time and didn't see the answer so sorry if this has been asked a million times on the pages I didn't see:

I have only 1 tavern and can't buy more. I've dumped near everything I had in storage and it's not letting me get more still. What am I doing wrong? Clearly this goal isn't doable with 1 tavern! Thankfully it's not really required
    There is a maximum number of the different types of buildings allowed. The tavern is a town building. To see the other buildings in this grouping , go to the market and select the town building tab. Most likely you have a lot of farmhouses or cottages. If you sell one or more of these then you will be able to buy more taverns. If for example , you chose to sell some cottages, make sure you sell your lowest level cottages.

Farm Supplier

U need to sell any town building to build another tavern, storage doesn't help, I hope it helps now

Executive Chef

taverns are classified as a town building. The limit of town buildings is 40. Other town buildings include- cottages, farmhouse, marketplace, windmill. You will have to sell one of these if you have multiples of any of these in order to get another tavern.

Quote Originally Posted by doodledoo20000 View Post
    This 120 Level 5 Watchtower visits is just silly. I'm completely full on almost everything so it would be so, so easy for me to sell my endless other buildings from a past event and buy and level up a bunch of watchtowers. But why? What is the point? The goals used to have a point, but now, the only point I can see is to annoy long-time players who are required to do a bunch of mindless tasks over and over or force newer player to purchase gems if they want to complete. It's sad...
    Shock and Aw
    Shock when energy is taken any and Aw when everyone realizes not meant to be able to complete task

Executive Chef
    Good point!!! Sell the lowest level building. Don't sell a level 5 building.

Thanks for the quick replies! All set now, let's see if I can get there...this whole thing is not going too great anyway, only 420 crests so far

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerddh View Post
    It's called storm8 math..calculations and decisions based on formulas and data no one else understands and designed to upset loyal customers.
    I honestly don't recall past events requiring only visits to Level 5 buildings, lower level not counted.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-23-16 at 07:37 PM. Reason: removed off topic remarks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey guys! Thanks for being so patient. I've talked to the team and yes, it is intended for 120 Level 5 Watchtowers/Lantern Spires. I've passed along the feedback that the number is especially high this time around. To confirm, this Goal is optional and does not need to be completed. Thanks again for all of your patience!
    Yeah, to spring a quest like that on the community....there's no way unless it's gem skipped...which is most likely the intent, that's the only thing I can figure. I mean, how many people playing actually have enough buildings to actually make an attempt to pull that off? And even if we had all of our supplies maxed, we wouldn't be able to build enough towers to pull that off. Not mad, just boggled. Someone got added to the team who is one greedy son of a ***, lol....

By the way, this is no reflection on you OctopusPerson! Much love for you mods and managers, I can't even imagine how hard it's got to be to relay insane messages like that one. *Hugs!* (PS...my meds have made me insane today I think! So I apologize for my insanity! )