Page 33 of 86 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Some of this math seems suspect. I now have 8 spires/towers. If I collect from them five times in one day ( 8, 11, 2, 5, 8) that's 40 collections. Do that for 3 days and it's exactly 120. Or is my math bad?l

Sorry 4 hour collection so a little harder but still doable: 7, 11, 3, 7, 11.

Of course I have no life and I'm not above shortening that last collection time with one of my hoarded gems. Heh heh
    Last edited by badbunny42; 05-23-16 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Error

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by badbunny42 View Post
    Some of this math seems suspect. I now have 8 spires/towers. If I collect from them five times in one day ( 8, 11, 2, 5, 8) that's 40 collections. Do that for 3 days and it's exactly 120. Or is my math bad?
    Watchtowers are every 4 hours - 8, 12, 4, 8, 12

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by badbunny42 View Post
    Some of this math seems suspect. I now have 8 spires/towers. If I collect from them five times in one day ( 8, 11, 2, 5, 8) that's 40 collections. Do that for 3 days and it's exactly 120. Or is my math bad?
    As long as each of those towers are level 5 your math is good. 8*5=40. 40*3= 120.

This just boggles the mind that a level 17, or even level 50 like me, could ever accomplish this goal. I have but 4 level 5 spires & towers so it's completely impossible for me.

*** SW or Kooky:
    Can you ask the developers is this actually supposed to be 120 visits to level 5 spires & lanterns?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    I never trade in the royal exchange unless I'm almost full of everything that I'm trading. One never knows what will be needed in a challenge.
    I normally wouldn't either.
    But was doing some forward planning thinking I needed a lot of royal beams. And since I had exhausted my wood building those useless towers, thought I'd get a beam or two using the trapper trade.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    I normally wouldn't either.
    But was doing some forward planning thinking I needed a lot of royal beams. And since I had exhausted my wood building those useless towers, thought I'd get a beam or two using the trapper trade.
    I hope you received the beams you wanted.

Fashion Designer
    I'd like to remind players that if they choose to speed up buildings using gems, it is typically 1 gem per half hour or part of a half hour. therefore 2 gems per hour, 3 gems per 1.5 hours etc. if you are close to the half hour or half hour multiple ie 1 hour and 2 mins which would be three gems, waiting 2 minutes brings it down to 1 hour which is only 2 gems. Speeding the last half hour 4 times is the same gem equivalent as speeding up 2 hours. This would apply to the colosseum, watch towers and spires. Taverns are different amount but same principle.
    Last edited by ashley224; 05-23-16 at 03:47 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    I hope you received the beams you wanted.
    Thanks.
    With the correct information poster later on, found out that I didn't need the fancy beam/s to make more royal beams as I already have enough royal beams.

Fashion Designer
    I have 7 towers and spires, unless love ones count too

I have 3 of each at level 5 from prior goals

I can't buy more so I'll have to try with just the 7 I have

I have about 8 taverns though making that goal very doable

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    As long as each of those towers are level 5 your math is good. 8*5=40. 40*3= 120.
    Hey there! Thanks for letting us know about this. I flagged this over to the team.