Page 32 of 86 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'll update posts 1 and 2 as soon as I can. I will check on the side goals too.
    Thanks, Spiritwind, appreciate all you do. Hope you had a refreshing sleep��

Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    If the goal is visit towers 120 times
    Tower refresh is 3 hours 8 possible clicks in 24 hrs

You would need 15 towers

The limit on towers is way less than 15, so no one could do this goal without gem speeding
    Try not to complete the goal, not sure which one, that causes the Watchtower side goal to appear unless all your towers are ready for collection.
    This will give you a quick bunch of towers while not using much time

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    If the goal is visit towers 120 times
    Tower refresh is 3 hours 8 possible clicks in 24 hrs

You would need 15 towers

The limit on towers is way less than 15, so no one could do this goal without gem speeding
    Tower refresh time is 4 hours, maximum of 6 clicks if done by alarm. But 4 clicks a day times 3 days times 10 towers would just make 120.
    5 clicks a day easily possible. For example: 7am, 11am, 3pm, 7pm, 11pm. This would work with 8 towers. Intensive but possible without gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Yes they do, as a long term player I had 7 level 5 spire and towers from previous challenges and upgrading between challenges. Only built 3 more with inventory stock. As I said achievable for higher level players, hoping they are asking less of lower levels...

I have multiple incomplete buildings from when I was starting out and before I knew about the forum to help. I made the choice not to do all the side goals and when to use gems or not to use gems. It was frustrating at times. Each player must choose the path that is right for them.
    I've never been a fan of watchtowers/spires and never built more than necessary for the storyline. I guess I'm out with this sidequest because I don't think the reward is worth the upgrade of 9 watchtowers to lvl5, especially because of the royal beans and blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Tower refresh time is 4 hours, maximum of 6 clicks if done by alarm. But 4 clicks a day times 3 days times 10 towers would just make 120.
    5 clicks a day easily possible. For example: 7am, 11am, 3pm, 7pm, 11pm. This would work with 8 towers. Intensive but possible without gems.
    So in order to accomplish this goal, you need 10 level 5 spires/towers. Just crazy!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Do we know if we can use spires as well. I have one level 5 and 3 level 1plus the 4 level 5 watch towers. Don't want to get more watch towers if I can update my spires

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    Do we know if we can use spires as well. I have one level 5 and 3 level 1plus the 4 level 5 watch towers. Don't want to get more watch towers if I can update my spires
    Spires count

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'll update posts 1 and 2 as soon as I can. I will check on the side goals too.
    Crest requirements too? Through end of goal. And reward amounts for side goals? Thanks so much.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Elen4070 View Post
    I dont see how they can seriously think clicking on 120 watch towers is a reasonable goal. It would be a reasonable goal without ALI-gate, and only for those people with so many extra energy a day they could sell all possible town buildings to build many many watchtowers. The tavern goal is stretching it far too, but the watchtower is crazy. For the measly drop reported of one item? nah. crazy.
    And they all have to be level 5

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've added lots of player posts to the front page until I can get to a PC later in the day. I've asked 3 things to S8: about Side goal numbers etc; altar post event; and wording about 'required' on goal screens.

Number of crests info comes from us, and given there's only one number missing now, and they're the same (from memory) as in last event, it safe to assume it's around 3200. But need a player to please post and confirm.