Page 31 of 86 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    I dont see how they can seriously think clicking on 120 watch towers is a reasonable goal. It would be a reasonable goal without ALI-gate, and only for those people with so many extra energy a day they could sell all possible town buildings to build many many watchtowers. The tavern goal is stretching it far too, but the watchtower is crazy. For the measly drop reported of one item? nah. crazy.

Farm Supplier
    This was posted earlier, but some information was inaccurate. I wrote everything down.

Upgrade the collesseum to level 6 requires:
    40 cow hide
    3 Royal beam
    12 hammer
    12 chisel

Upgrade to level 7 requires:
    30 fur
    3 Royal block
    18 hammer
    18 chisel

The fifth goal includes:
    Visit 20 community kingdoms (I'm assuming these can't be neighbors)
    Serve 5 hearty feasts
    Upgrade collesseum to level 10

Fifth goal rewards:
    2400 coin
    7xp
    150 crests
    Last edited by kschlag; 05-23-16 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Added goal information

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinc4 View Post
    My level 4 colosseum has just dropped 11 crests + 3 hammers and 1 chisel.
    You must have got mine. I got 3 chisels and 1 hammer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Elen4070 View Post
    I dont see how they can seriously think clicking on 120 watch towers is a reasonable goal. It would be a reasonable goal without ALI-gate, and only for those people with so many extra energy a day they could sell all possible town buildings to build many many watchtowers. The tavern goal is stretching it far too, but the watchtower is crazy. For the measly drop reported of one item? nah. crazy.
    Haven't got there yet. Reluctantly upgraded my 3rd tavern to level 5 so that goal would be easier. But 120 visits! I agree. That's insane! Is it really only a reward of 1 each (hammer and chisel)? If so wish I hadn't wasted resources on upgrading the tavern.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    If the goal is visit towers 120 times
    Tower refresh is 3 hours 8 possible clicks in 24 hrs

You would need 15 towers

The limit on towers is way less than 15, so no one could do this goal without gem speeding
    My tower refresh time is 4 hr. Because I like my sleep, assuming 4 collections a day, roughly 8am, noon, 4 pm and 8 pm, three days is 12 collections per tower. Thus 10 towers will give 120 in three days. Achievable for higher level players, impossible for lower level players. Hoping requirement will be less for lower level players.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Thus 10 towers will give 120 in three days. Achievable for higher level players, impossible for lower level players. Hoping requirement will be less for lower level players.
    Yes but those 10 towers need to be level 5...

Rhino Keeper
    How many crests required for the end goal prize? 1600 for the 3rd prize seems excessive! I play Dragon Story a bit and the last community event changed. Required a huge amount to reach the individual goal. Made it so that it was pretty much impossible to attain without spending gems. Meaning I didn't get it! And with continued diligent game play I was always able to reach the end goal. Seems like the same tactic for this community event. Surely hope not.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    If the goal is visit towers 120 times
    Tower refresh is 3 hours 8 possible clicks in 24 hrs

You would need 15 towers

The limit on towers is way less than 15, so no one could do this goal without gem speeding
    Sorry your maths are wrong. There are 3 days for this goal, so 120 divided by 3 divided by 8 equals a theoretical 5 towers. Of course this would leave you a little short because of the few seconds it takes to tap.

Realistically having 8 towers and collecting 5 times a day or 10 and collecting 4 times will do the trick.

I'm going to have a go, but don't know if I can get the resources to upgrade to level 5 in time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    Yes but those 10 towers need to be level 5...
    Yes they do, as a long term player I had 7 level 5 spire and towers from previous challenges and upgrading between challenges. Only built 3 more with inventory stock. As I said achievable for higher level players, hoping they are asking less of lower levels...

I have multiple incomplete buildings from when I was starting out and before I knew about the forum to help. I made the choice not to do all the side goals and when to use gems or not to use gems. It was frustrating at times. Each player must choose the path that is right for them.
    Last edited by ashley224; 05-23-16 at 01:47 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll update posts 1 and 2 as soon as I can. I will check on the side goals too.