Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Battle can get quite heated! Even the bravest knights need proper preparation. And what better way to provide that with a grand event? Slay thy foes, O Shiny Ones, and prove thy mettle! The Colosseum awaits!!!

[==Update requires Level 17+ to participate. 5/20 12 PM - 6/14 4 PM==]

Spoiler: show
    I've been playing a game! Have you figured out this week's answer? The answer is: BEAST
    My Royal Crests total is not going up on the icon on the right of the screen but it is on the screen when you enter the icon on the right.

Farm Supplier
    I agree with everyone in this thread, at this point I'm in no mood to participate in an event. I'm probably gonna log in once a day and make my usual collections but I don't see any way I would get past the first prize. We might be facing the first time ever that the community prizes will not be unlocked.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Small rock piles and dead trees work, only 5 energy each.
    It also works if you finish off a partially chopped tree.

Farm Supplier
    The counter is not working properly, it is not showing real amount on the game but if we open the event then it shows the real numbers.
    Not a good sign after one day delay and at the start of the event.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lindtball View Post
    I for one am not going to participate in this after all the hard work of the last event and then the bait and switch taking it all away. So many players are disillusioned and are quitting because of what happened the community prizes probably won't even make it to the required numbers.
    I don't even like the community prizes. They can keep them. I keep dancing on a song from Lily Allen from her album "It's not me, It's you". That's more fun.

Farm Supplier
    Collected from taverns, market places, farm houses, watch towers and lantern spires

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    My Royal Crests total is not going up on the icon on the right of the screen but it is on the screen when you enter the icon on the right.
    It seems to have kicked in now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    It seems to have kicked in now.
    Nope I was wrong, it's slow on the uptake. It took a few minutes for the totals to agree. At the moment i've got 9 on the icon, 14 on the inside screen.

Executive Chef
    On a separate note, 1 Royal Crest from the Market Place and 1 from the Farmhouse is rather naff. You wait 22 hours to collect from a Market Place and 10 mins from a Farmhouse. It's usually around 5-10 from an MP on these events. No difference with the other buildings either Watchtowers, Lantern Spires, Taverns etc.

Does anyone know where we can collect royal crests besides the colosseum?

Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast