Page 74 of 86 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Is it possible that before collection you had 11 hammers and 9 chisels? Math works this way...
    No, because I checked directly before collecting, hence my confusion and anger!
    I took a snapshot of what I have now 14 hammers/ 10 chisels.
    I will be collecting in half an hour, we'll see how the numbers will flip around!

Edited to add : Collected now, and back to 11 chisels/ 15 hammers.
    Hopefully that was one glitch, which is happening alot these days, also resetting!
    Last edited by Liloze; 05-31-16 at 01:30 PM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

New Resident

Angry Not getting what is shown when I collect!

I'm having the same problem and this has been twice in a row! I watched it carefully to make sure. It said I should have 4 hammers and 4 chisels. Which would have given me enough to build to next level. I got 2 hammers & 4 chisels. I am missing at least 2 hammers from this collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    No, because I checked directly before collecting, hence my confusion and anger!
    I took a snapshot of what I have now 14 hammers/ 10 chisels.
    I will be collecting in half an hour, we'll see how the numbers will flip around!

Edited to add : Collected now, and back to 11 chisels/ 15 hammers.
    Hopefully that was one glitch, which is happening alot these days, also resetting!

Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    10 hammers to 28 chisels. Always 2 hammers and bonus chisels. Not a problem just weird and I see a few people seem to have a scew towards chisels. Even with this uneven rewards I should make level 10. Am already on level 8 so 74 hammers and 56 chisels to go. 37 more hits on the colosseum at the most if the current pattern stays the same. That's less than three hits a day. Didn't think I had a chance of completing this. Fingers crossed. And good luck everyone.

Statistics are not working :-) ... Until 3 lv I have a hammers about 14 to 20 more than chisels.

Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Well, without knowing what you're collecting from, or how often one can't be sure. But you need about another 3620 crests, which works out at just under 260 per day. The level 9 colosseum drops 53 per drop, so if you can collect from it 5 times every day, you should just make it. If you can add in a few other things like farmhouses, markets etc you should do it comfortably.

Assuming my maths is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    Thanks a lot !
    I have 3 farmhouses, 2 market sur and 1 tavern
    Personally collecting 5 times every day from the Colosseum might not be feasible. I would suggest adding more farmhouses and collecting from those throughout the day if you're able to do that. And as you see yourself getting closer to the 5600 needed for the Royal Naga at that point you can skip collecting from the farmhouses altogether. For instance, I'm currently at 4009 Royal Crests and I have no plans to collect from anything but the Colosseum. That's just my opinion.
    Last edited by laurensParty; 05-31-16 at 02:36 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I tapped finish for the tower goal since it expired for me but never got an option to buy with gems??? It's ok though since I'll not be able to get my colosseum to level 10 anyway.
    same here! i guess my deciding to enjoy the weekend stress free and just pay 25 gems for the reward hammer and chisels when goal expired today did not pan out! Can't help thinking someone realized we were getting 190 gems worth for only 25 gems so option to buy suddenly magically went MIA.........irratating but, like you, i more than likely won't be able to finish building anyways as well so no big deal.

S* your 1/1 hammer & chisel drops for the majority of the first 7 levels are just ridiculous! GIVE us the option to craft these darn time event building materials for goodness sake!!

New Resident
    I'm getting a similar collection issue, but not the Colosseum. I collected from 4 cows and a stable but when I checked my milk supply it had only gone up by two...

It's more annoying for me than a real problem. Just got my level nine Colosseum... Not long now!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by myhsplace View Post
    same here! i guess my deciding to enjoy the weekend stress free and just pay 25 gems for the reward hammer and chisels when goal expired today did not pan out! Can't help thinking someone realized we were getting 190 gems worth for only 25 gems so option to buy suddenly magically went MIA.........irratating but, like you, i more than likely won't be able to finish building anyways as well so no big deal.

S* your 1/1 hammer & chisel drops for the majority of the first 7 levels are just ridiculous! GIVE us the option to craft these darn time event building materials for goodness sake!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Niskers View Post
    I'm getting a similar collection issue, but not the Colosseum. I collected from 4 cows and a stable but when I checked my milk supply it had only gone up by two...

It's more annoying for me than a real problem. Just got my level nine Colosseum... Not long now!
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I tapped finish for the tower goal since it expired for me but never got an option to buy with gems??? It's ok though since I'll not be able to get my colosseum to level 10 anyway.

Same here experiencing weird MIA drops and missed the 120 tower defence by 30 mins, Annoyed don't come close to missing out by getting up late. And gutted there was no option to buy like normal. Maybe the weird ratios and missing milk has gone to the same place as the GA fairies.
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED

Quote Originally Posted by snowyhillz View Post
    Did you make something or do a trade which takes fur? I have done that in the past

Edit:--- The trapper trade takes 15 furs and you get fancy supplies which are needed for upgrading so it's easy to do and I did that on my #2 game which slowed me down
    You are so right! I did make that trade! Boy, I wasn't thinking very clearly there! Thx for reminding me! I will have to watch dumb moves like that! Hahaha!

Fashion Designer
    With the percentages they were showing with each visit cycle, I would have completed the task with about an hour to spare. Then the last two collections (with the same number of towers/spires) showed less percentage earned. I ended up needing 3% (basically 4 more) with 45 minutes left. Instead of spending gems to speed up, I ended up spending 10 gems to skip the rest. I had been watching the percentages carefully and calculating the remaining number, so I was surprised to see I was short. They really need to show actual numbers instead of percentages that are rounding.

Executive Chef
    I just noticed that level 9 colluseum drops the same number of crests as the level 10. That seems strange to me. Higher level should drop more crests. Is it just me or some of this stuff doesn't make any sense.

Never mind I just saw a different post that says level 10 drops 68.