Page 14 of 86 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kschlag View Post
    It's a side quest, so it's not required for the event. There are three parts: you have to pay artisans 100,000 coins, have one level 5 tavern, and visit level 5 taverns. I'd post a screen-shot, but I keep getting an error message when I try.
    You have to crop screenshots to post them or use pic hosting site

Rhino Keeper
    Kinda disappointing that the colosseum is only 3x3 tiles. How come the royal manor is bigger? Colosseum is an important feature in a kingdom, it should've been 4x4 tiles, similar to the majesty of amphitheater and royal castle. Instead, it'll be just as big as the market place. Smh..

Rhino Keeper
    I should be at level 4 by bedtime. Now I have to figure out the tavern situation. I only have one at level 5. This might be a lost cause lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yogurtjunkie303 View Post
    Kinda disappointing that the colosseum is only 3x3 tiles. How come the royal manor is bigger? Colosseum is an important feature in a kingdom, it should've been 4x4 tiles, similar to the majesty of amphitheater and royal castle. Instead, it'll be just as big as the market place. Smh..
    I'm glad it's not 4x4 because space is always at a premium.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Moderator Warning...

If you cannot keep to the forum posting rules, your post will be removed. The glimmer alicorn changes thread gives you the ability to speak your mind. It does not apply here. I'll add this to post 1 so all can see. Anything off topic or unrelated to the Colosseum event will be removed.

Disputes with Forum Staff/Storm8 Staff
    Please note that it is against the forum rules to dispute with forum moderators regarding a mod action in the thread. If you have a question about a mod action, please post in the Forum Disputes Section, or send the moderators a Private Message.

Farm Supplier
    SpiritWind, I'm only getting credited one crest for each farmhouse/tower/spire collection even when it says it's dropping two. I saw earlier that someone else was having this problem, but I didn't see a response yet.

Thank you for everything you do!

Edited to add: the first post about this issue is #83. She describes what's happening better than I did.

I'll report this..... thank, SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-21-16 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Added details

Farm Supplier
    Thank you to everyone who told me how to post screenshots!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've been collecting slowly from my farmhouses to check on this, and the counter on the outside doesn't register (well, it doesn't register normally anyway!), but the counter on the inside did count 2 when 2 dropped. I'll report it anyway...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've been collecting slowly from my farmhouses to check on this, and the counter on the outside doesn't register (well, it doesn't register normally anyway!), but the counter on the inside did count 2 when 2 dropped. I'll report it anyway...
    I did notice that the outside counter takes a few minutes to update, but the one inside the event icon seems to keep the actual count. I'm tired and sick, so I might have been mistaken. I'll try to verify with my next collection. If I'm wrong, I apologize in advance. Thank you!

get thee a cup of tea and sleep! I'll check the counters on my next collection and double check. It's no problem and no need for any apologies! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-21-16 at 06:07 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kschlag View Post
    SpiritWind, I'm only getting credited one crest for each farmhouse/tower/spire collection even when it says it's dropping two. I saw earlier that someone else was having this problem, but I didn't see a response yet.

Thank you for everything you do!

Edited to add: the first post about this issue is #83. She describes what's happening better than I did.
    You only get 1 crest from each.... If you collect at the same time from multiple buildings it may add some together in the collection but you will still only get 1 crest per building added to the event
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour