Page 29 of 86 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    I'm glad to know others are seeing the "required" dialogue. Was beginning to think I was in a parellel universe.

Does the "required" dialogue also show up with that crazed 120 watchtower side quest?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by badbunny42 View Post
    The challenge "tool bar" is required, timed for three days, and pops up immediately after you reach level 4 on the colliseum. It requires:
    100,000 coins
    1 level 5 tavern
    18 visits to level 5 tavern

Given the long recharge time for taverns, better have more than one.

This is required. A separate dialogue screen came up with that single word.

I know someone posted it wasn't required. Spirit wind, clarification, please?
    Noticed the separate dialog screen with REQUIRED, capital letters and all, as well. If a timed goal during a community event really is required that's a first, and this one is pretty much impossible to do as well... that's without spending gems, obviously...

Quote Originally Posted by badbunny42 View Post
    I'm glad to know others are seeing the "required" dialogue. Was beginning to think I was in a parellel universe.

I definitely saw it, too.

Farm Supplier
    I'm curious to see if someone has the 3-day quest expired without completing it is still able to do the main quest... Since it is 3 days, but with the word "REQUIRED", it's really confusing me. In past events, if it is a timed side goal and has no effect to our main goal progress, there will be a sentence in the dialogue above the quest, also in capital letters, pointing out that for us. In these goals' dialogue, there's none.
    I may collect enough things for all the individual prizes and lv.10 Colosseum, but it's impossible for me to do these side goals even when knowing things ahead. I think low levelled players who don't have enough materials stocked will be on the same side as me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    No the trolls do not count for this part unfortunately. I tried it again and yes they do count. I'm surprised.
    Yeah, I was surprised, too. That's why I thought I'd let everyone know that they count. My wording could have been better, though.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Unfortunately I read the other post before you posted your information, and have used my furs in the royal exchange thinking it wasn't going to be needed.
    I never trade in the royal exchange unless I'm almost full of everything that I'm trading. One never knows what will be needed in a challenge.

Executive Chef
    Side goals aren't required. As long as the main event is on going everyone can continue to tha last minute. This "Required" flashing is IMHO a trap, make players get panicky and spend gems!
    Not surprised S8 would do it.
    I am skipping all of the side goals and playing, business as usual, in my kingdom.
    What is left of the energy ( if there's anything left) I use for the crests/Colloseum. at a snail pace, since am not at all interested in this "event" !
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Would suggest that anyone doing this event take the total crest needed for Naga ( reported as 5600) subtract out the number you already have and then divide that number by the days remaining to get the number of crest needed per day. This way once you get your minimum for the day you could go about business as usual. There is no reward for finishing quickly. Good Luck

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Radegast1 View Post
    Would suggest that anyone doing this event take the total crest needed for Naga ( reported as 5600) subtract out the number you already have and then divide that number by the days remaining to get the number of crest needed per day. This way once you get your minimum for the day you could go about business as usual. There is no reward for finishing quickly. Good Luck
    Excellent suggestion, remember that the colosseum will drop more crests per collections as it levels up, making things easier as we move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Radegast1 View Post
    For me that averages to around 239 per day. I'm not sure it's doable normally wo gems.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.