Page 64 of 86 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

That's what i want too, the colloseum upgraded as fast as possible, because i do want the royal naga...
    I like challange, but the goal We've got you Covered! triggers after you upgrade the Colosseum to Level 6 is boring, it will take days. i love smaller steps with a little challenge.

OH wouldn't it be fun if we could send a crest as a present.... Or a trap or a energy-box of 3 energies :-)

Fashion Designer
    I have 19 farms, 6 Marketplaces, 2 Taverns and some Towers and Spires. Skipped both side goals and am at 3194 Crests. Still lvl 6 coliseum. Have some Ali's from the Tent. The farms are what is getting me towards the goal. Having a little extra energy from the Ali's helps. And like someone said before, I have sped up the coliseum with 1 or 2 gems here and there to get it up to the higher drops.
    My kingdom is a total mess
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Executive Chef
    Yep that's definitely the best approach, upgrade the colosseum quickly and the naga will follow shortly after.

Im currently LVL7 with 1500crests.
    I have 3 LVL5 farmhouses, 3 LVL5 taverns , 3 marketplaces and 4 LVL5 watchtowers. I didn't build anything extra for this quest.

I ignored the the tower quest - shouldn't need more than 5 watchtowers for any quest.

Should get the colosseum to LVL10 with 10 days to spare and the royal naga with at least 5 days remaining.

Really love the individual prizes for this one!!
    The griffin nest , monster stable and royal naga will all be permanently displayed in my kingdom. Just expanded a spot all ready for them.
    Community prizes will go straight to storage. A wall set is a bit boring for 3 prizes.

Executive Chef
    Just got the monster stable and my colosseum is on level 7. I'm mainly collecting from farm houses and skipped the tower goal.

S8, How about fixing your typos - Colosseum of .....? Maybe it was intended and if so, just leave them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfMakeBelieve View Post
    S8, How about fixing your typos - Colosseum of .....? Maybe it was intended and if so, just leave them.
    I had a similar thought until I looked it up on Google. Appears we have either a history buff or a world tourist on the S8 staff...

The Roman Colosseum or Coliseum, originally known as the Flavian Amphitheatre, was commisioned in AD 72 by Emperor Vespasian

Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I had a similar thought until I looked it up on Google. Appears we have either a history buff or a world tourist on the S8 staff...

The Roman Colosseum or Coliseum, originally known as the Flavian Amphitheatre, was commisioned in AD 72 by Emperor Vespasian
    That wasn't what I was referring to, but that is great information. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by badbunny42 View Post
    BTW, I disagree about the value of speeding up with gems. I'm very frugal, hoard my gems, but when there is a challenge like this with so many levels to completion I use gems to speed up (not buy) to get to about the third level where drops are higher. I usually just shorten the wait time to suit my schedule, so usually just use one/two gems each collection. To me it is worth it. But everyone plays differently. Having fun doing what you're doing is what counts.
    I agree, in an effort to get the colosseum upgraded quickly and to maximize crests, I occasionally use a gem or two to speed it up if I had to get back to work or go to bed etc., and I use gems frugally as well. One collection from the colosseum especially at higher levels is a more efficient use of energy for crests.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not too thrilled by the community prizes either, though I'm curious to see the gate. Since the introduction of the peony fence and floral hedges, not to mention the gorgeous wrought iron wall (S8, why is only the wrought iron gate available in the market?) stone or marble walls are hard for me to get excited about. But I'm sure some players prefer the more traditional materials. Regardless, I want to win them all. Ha ha

Rhino Keeper
    Level 7 colosseum, about 500 crests away from getting the stable prize! I put out a few of the marble walls because I love the free royal points lol.