Page 54 of 86 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by moonchild1987 View Post
    @sophiensissi-Yeah, I was full speed ahead at the beginning, so I was lucky I didn't trigger the side goals prematurely. I got the 3 taverns leveled up and some of the watchtowers somewhat built up, now my wood and stone supply finally has dipped down under 10 each. Beams and blocks of all varieties are long gone. Just going to take it step by step. I was working on building extra buildings prior to the event and had watchtowers and taverns on my list, guess they're getting done a little sooner than expected. I'm going to use the 20 days we have left to do what I can and if it looks like the watchtowers will take to long, I'll just move on. Good luck, I hope you finish

On another note...Sir P gave me a royal beam then 5 gems on the next collection. Go Sir P!
    My Sir P only gives me glimmer dust or truffle. I now have 14 towers and spires at level 5. I might be able to complete 120 with the 2 days I have left? I'm at 39% now so I think I will finish. I used a lot of energy crates from storage, chopping trees and rocks to make more beams!

Farm Supplier
    I'm totally in love with the people posting here who aren't super cranky! I understand why some are, but I'm glad for those who aren't.

I just started on this event yesterday with my daughter's level 24 game. With such a low-level game I wasn't going to even try, but she really wants the Royal Naga. With 10 farmhouses, 2 markets, 2 taverns, and 4 towers I should be able to make it to 5600, but she might end up with only part of a building. There's no way to do side-goal 2 or 3 on a level 24 game. Maybe S8 could throw us a bone next time and make any level building count?
    Last edited by kschlag; 05-26-16 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Corrected inaccurate information

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I got him I got him
    Attachment 31230
    Yay!! Well done! I have 1008 crests so far
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Level 9 drops 53 Royal Crests while helping my sister's castle.

Rhino Keeper
    I got 3-3 drops of chisels and hammers from my level 6 colosseum. First time. It gives me hope that I can get all the tools I'll need to upgrade to level 10 in time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I got him I got him
    Attachment 31230
    Congrats! I can't wait to have him in my kingdom!

This may have been answered before, but if so, I missed it

Do the pink spires of love count? I have a couple of level for one and I'm wondering if I should pull them out of storage?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by butterball8509 View Post
    This may have been answered before, but if so, I missed it

Do the pink spires of love count? I have a couple of level for one and I'm wondering if I should pull them out of storage?
    No. Just keep in.

Rhino Keeper
    Giving up on the side goals makes this a whole lot more enjoyable!! The Royal Naga looks so cute, so if I get to him I'll be happy lol! But thanks to all who post the info. Such an amazing community! ❤️

Rhino Keeper
    He appears to be purple in color, so that makes him Royal. I hope to get him and the fully built coliesium. I like how it looks. I would love more room for everything . Enjoy your day everyone.
    Thuakie Sword #19