Page 20 of 86 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by kschlag View Post
    Holy cow! After upgrading the colosseum to level 4 I got a 3-day timed goal to visit level 5 taverns 18 times! According to my calculations, I will have to visit my two level 5 taverns every eight hours around the clock to meet this goal. It's separate from the colosseum goal chain, so I don't think it's essential (thank goodness), but it's going to be difficult.

Just to clarify; this is not a requirement for the event, it is a separate goal.
    I have this goal and the next 3 day timer which is visit 120 watch towers!!! And i just looked at the rewards ... For both you only get ONE ROYAL CREST! Is that serious? There has to be some other benefit to completing these 3 day timed goals other than receiving 1 royal crest right? Am i just confused???

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanessapee View Post
    The third prize- griffin nest is a deco!2x2
    Fourth price- Monster Stable, 22hr- drops fur, horn, tails...2x2
    Final prize- Royal Naga,1x1, 22 hr, drops naga stuff. Acts like animals (the same way you saw him before ) has yellow arrow on top when ready to collect
    10 lvl Coliseum (already posted here I think) drops troll club, essence. Fur, tails, bones...

That's what at least my great nbr shared
    Can't wait to see alive Naga!

Rhino Keeper
    I just went back to my game after force closing the app for the 2nd time and posting a few minutes ago, and the suggestion to open the event counter for the accurate crest count now works! It may have worked the first time I forced closed and I didn't notice, so even though it's a little annoying, at least I don't have to wait for the game to reload now to see the accurate crest count.

Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Has anyone completed the visiting the taverns 18 times goal?
    How many chisels and hammers did it give?
    Wondering whether it is worth it to upgrade the second tavern.

I upgraded a 3rd tavern bc even with 2 you'll be visiting every 8 hours on the clock. But my goal says the reward is some coins and 1 royal crest. Sooo now in hindsight it looks like these timed goals get you nothing you cant get from one visit to a farm house.

Fyi: the next timed goal has a 3 day timer and requires a visit to 120 watch towers. I had put up 20 for this one too before i realized that this and the previous reward was both 1 royal crest only. But i could be misunderstanding it because that seems a little extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by ekat1985 View Post
    I have this goal and the next 3 day timer which is visit 120 watch towers!!! And i just looked at the rewards ... For both you only get ONE ROYAL CREST! Is that serious? There has to be some other benefit to completing these 3 day timed goals other than receiving 1 royal crest right? Am i just confused???
    Its not a Royal crest! The picture is different. Its Not a reward!
    The reward for that is 9 Chisels and 9 hammers.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	86 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	31133Click image for larger version. 

Views:	102 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	31134

Rhino Keeper
    I've chosen to ignore the three day challenge. There's no way I can visit the taverns 18x before time runs out so I won't even bother trying or losing 100,000 coins.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by karlovivari View Post
    I think Two each, if im not mistaken...
    Ok thanks.
    Not worth it wasting my resources to upgrade then.
    Even if I upgrade it now, will not be able to collect from the taverns 18 times as I have got a level 4 colosseum and the 3 day clock is already ticking.

Quote Originally Posted by Katrien001 View Post
    #163 So this event only gives decoration prices. Except for the last community price (its the only thing that gives drops) Mmm that is a pitty......
    I also heard the individual prize before the naga also drops things (see a couple posts above). So its the last two and the colloseum.

Quote Originally Posted by vanessapee View Post
    Its not a Royal crest! The picture is different. Its Not a reward!
    The reward for that is 9 Chisels and 9 hammers.
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	86 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	31133Click image for larger version. 

Views:	102 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	31134
    Oooh ok!! Thank you for clarifying!! I was about to have a heart attack.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the info on 120 watchtowers. That seems more doable so I'll start building more now before I reach that goal. Do they have to be level 5 as well?