Page 45 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EvieandIzzie View Post
    Yes they do.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by BahSunFarms View Post
    Thanks for the info on 120 watchtowers. That seems more doable so I'll start building more now before I reach that goal. Do they have to be level 5 as well?

sorry, i wrote that wrong ... apparently they do have to be level 5 ... im an idiot, i built 20 level 1 towers and didnt realize this until just now. i only have 15 hours left and only 5 level 5 towers so i probably wont make it to the end of this one
    Last edited by ekat1985; 05-24-16 at 09:55 PM.

Allmost there, the 120 watchtowersgoal. I have 10 watchtowers ready, upgrade to level6, collect the 10 watchtowers. Rest 110 watchtowers in three days, thats 3-4 collections a day. (7-11-15-19 ). I think its DOABLE !

I am a level 50 player and have now 4 taverns, 5 farmhouses, 10 warchtowers, a level 5 colloseum and the counter is now standing at 897 crest.... I have no unfinished buildings and hoping to get this one also.... I always use the forum information whitch helps me a lot to get stuff ready in advance. But this time it will be hard to finish all in time.

And if i can collect 5-6 times a day (7-10-13-16-19-22) from the colloseum and get 1 hamer and other thing, for 20 days, i will have enough to upgrade to level 10.... But that means a lot online time, I'm addicted to this game but this is madness !

I also have a life, three beautifull children, a husband and a dog who need attention every day :-)
    Last edited by biartiemgi; 05-24-16 at 10:42 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, reading through today's posts, the info is there already. The colosseum and related info is in post 1 and the goals are in post 2. I'll keep working on moving info into the right spot, but it's all pretty much there which is good. Thank you to all who have posted steps. We all really appreciate you

I'll add dialogue as I move through those goals. Plus I'm taking pictures of everything too in case I need to update the main goal guide at the conclusion of the event.

Fashion Designer
    I nearly fell off my chair when I read on the first page there's a goal when we have to visit level 5 watchtowers/spines for ....120 times in 3 days...?!
    Yeah, right.... I think it's time to get my life back. I thought the 18x tavern in 3 days was silly, and not doable for lots, but this.... Oh yeah, I know, it's optional. But I would appreciate goals that are fun and doable for most without stressing out completely...

I already started this event with much less fun than ususal because of certain developments lately, but now I'm getting more and more numb every day....

It would be nice if some developers would acually play these games for themselves to see if what they offer us is doable, fun, fair, etc.
    I am Zelda

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey guys! Thanks for being so patient. I've talked to the team and yes, it is intended for 120 Level 5 Watchtowers/Lantern Spires. I've passed along the feedback that the number is especially high this time around. To confirm, this Goal is optional and does not need to be completed. Thanks again for all of your patience!
    Made the math, you need 7 level 5 towers and diligently harvest them each 4 hours to make it in time. Now even for a u-goal setter this is "miracle" level. If you can harvest 4 times a day you need 10 towers.. With the cap on royal buildings I cannot have 10 towers.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

The cap is a hindrance isn't it... I think I am opting out of this too, but for anyone who does, can I beg a favour and ask you to take screen shots of the congratulations screen for me?

Pleeeeeaaasssseeeee !!!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-25-16 at 01:07 AM. Reason: realised I'm going to get the dialogue myself... so just need congrats screen text info

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I read it's a naga pet with a 22 hour timer and drops energy and all the naga drops even the coral
    is it advertised to be dropping unlimited energy?
    btw is the color of this statue turning into purple to replace the unicorn?
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The cap is a hindrance isn't it... I think I am opting out of this too, but for anyone who does, can I beg a favour and ask you to capture the dialogue and take screen shots for me?

Pleeeeeaaasssseeeee !!!
    I've actually been trying to build extra buildings between events, so I've been up and down the building guide in the hub the last few weeks but I'm still confused about the royal building count. The resource building post also says something about counting towards royal limit. Does all resource buildings count? Only certain ones? Did I miss something? Sorry, I know this is off topic but I'm a little lost. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    is it advertised to be dropping unlimited energy?
    btw is the color of this statue turning into purple to replace the unicorn?
    Other posters have said it's a random drop of either [known list]. That means you won't get it every collection. I've seen the Naga in other kingdoms and it's the same colour as it was during the Fire & Ice event.