Page 48 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by badbunny42 View Post

I am dismayed that my chisels and hammers are waaaaaay out of kilter now. It's a 1:4 ratio right now, and that's really off. And worrisome. But I think the long time line will make it work out.
    This is where we should be able to use the transformation potion. It would make the random drops more fair if you could change hammers to chisels.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by badbunny42 View Post
    Went ahead and built 9 towers/spires and leveled them up. Think I can do it.

Once these three days are behind working this challenge won't be as intense.

I am dismayed that my chisels and hammers are waaaaaay out of kilter now. It's a 1:4 ratio right now, and that's really off. And worrisome. But I think the long time line will make it work out.
    which lvl is your colosseum ?
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    I'm actually not too worried about crests. I'm at ~1000 now, which means I'm almost on track with 225 per day, and drops will be incrasing.

But my collosseum is only level halfway to level 6, meaning I have about 125 of each mason tool to go. If getting more than one each per collection is that unreliable, I may be looking at 120 collections in 20 days (assuming an even distribution), ie 6 per day. Which I can't do, not being a full time castle ruler.

I had planned doing the side goals, and made the tavern one. I thought it would be tough collecting from 10 towers/spires 4 times per day, but worth the try. But learning they all needed to be level 5 I'm out. One thing is selling 4 buildings and then buying/building an extra 4, another to level up 6 of them from 1 to 5. Especially since I couldn't be sure I could make it, having weekend plans.

This is getting a little too hard, and with other game discouragements I may be able to finally get on top of my CS addiction

Rhino Keeper
    Two collections from the colesium today & I got 1 hammer & 1 chisel from each collection. That's tough especially as it's out of my control. All I can do is collect every 3 hrs & hope.

Quote Originally Posted by 1whitty View Post
    Two collections from the colesium today & I got 1 hammer & 1 chisel from each collection. That's tough especially as it's out of my control. All I can do is collect every 3 hrs & hope.
    Sometimes I put my game on airplane mode and force close when I don't get what I want. When I take it off airplane mode and reload the game, I get a second chance to collect from my colosseum. If you're fast enough, the previous collection won't count because the game hasn't had a chance to sync with the server.
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    which lvl is your colosseum ?
    Just reached level 6. I made a point of achieving that first thing in the AM so all towers/spires would be ready for collection immediately. Feeling good about it. Of course I will hit those towers once in the night. But I usually get up once in the night anyway. Heh heh.

Just got the Griffith nest. Like the last two prizes, not even putting it out temporarily. Don't really care about the walls, towers, etc. either. I just like a challenge.

What are resources for if not to use? What's a challenge for if not to beat it? Of course, to each their own. That's just how I play.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    I'm actually not too worried about crests. I'm at ~1000 now, which means I'm almost on track with 225 per day, and drops will be incrasing.

But my collosseum is only level halfway to level 6, meaning I have about 125 of each mason tool to go. If getting more than one each per collection is that unreliable, I may be looking at 120 collections in 20 days (assuming an even distribution), ie 6 per day. Which I can't do, not being a full time castle ruler.

I had planned doing the side goals, and made the tavern one. I thought it would be tough collecting from 10 towers/spires 4 times per day, but worth the try. But learning they all needed to be level 5 I'm out. One thing is selling 4 buildings and then buying/building an extra 4, another to level up 6 of them from 1 to 5. Especially since I couldn't be sure I could make it, having weekend plans.

This is getting a little too hard, and with other game discouragements I may be able to finally get on top of my CS addiction
    That's a depressing analysis. I'm in a similar place to you with my main game and wonder if I'm going to make it this time. I'm doing the 18 taverns collection challenge but I'm just not interesting in stressing myself out to do the upgrades for the towers/spires one. And there's no way I can manage 6 collections a day either. And I'm going to be away next week so I'm pretty sure that 225 a day is going to be impossible. Might try to get a bit ahead on this one now. Overall it's not looking good but I won't give up quite yet. On my other game I don't think there's much hope - too hard for lower levels - even getting the bones was difficult. I like the look of the half-built colosseum though - which is lucky!

New Resident
    I guess I'll never finish this goal....how can a player visit 120 level 5 towers/spires in just 3 days. That is completely ridiculous & impossible. Visiting 120 any level towers & spires would make much better sense!

And please tell me how anyone at level 17 can even come close on this one?? It's too much for almost all my level 50 neighbors. Who ever designed this one obviously doesn't play.

Thanks but no thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I'd quite like a naga as I'm working on a collection of mystical, magical critters. Wouldn't be any use as I missed the last quest, which was ipad only, so have no idea what the drops do. But it would be nice to have. I'm working on the crests.

I'm less committed to the coliseum. I simply don't have the time, energy or resources to do the side goals, so if they're essential I won't get there. I have a lot of half finished goal buildings in store, and if I realise the coliseum will be joining them then I'll stop trying there. I do think if there are items which can only come from a goal building, they should continue after the timer so people can at least finish the building even if they don't gain the prizes. Especially since these days buildings look incomplete until they're at maximum level.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by 1whitty View Post
    That's a great drop! My lvl 7 just dropped 1 hammer & 1 chisel. I don't think I've ever had 3 of each drop
    ive only ever got 1 and 1 never more. some people are just lucky i guess.

and wth this dumb colliseum goes to level 10? ugh so dumb to make us keep building it so endlessly and with so little stuff they give us to do it. this is the worst build thingy ever
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.