Page 73 of 86 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tan5314 View Post
    It doesn't. My Colosseum is lvl 7 and the goal isn't triggered yet.

I think that finishing Part 4: Why Not Both? triggers the Side Goal 3. I haven't finished it yet (the part with the beasts) and I'm not going to finish it until I have at least 10 Watchtowers/Lantern Spires and three relatively free days.
    I finished both at the same time, so that's why I wrote it. I'll update it

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Given we have been trouble defining the number of drops, SparklyOctopus has given me the details for us. I'll amend post 1.
    Level 1: 2 Royal Crests, 1 Mason Chisel, 1 Mason Hammer
    Level 2: 4 Royal Crests, 1 Mason Chisel, 1 Mason Hammer
    Level 3: 7 Royal Crests, 1 Mason Chisel, 1 Mason Hammer
    Level 4: 11 Royal Crests, 1 Mason Chisel, 1 Mason Hammer (Chance of 2 Mason Chisel and 2 Mason Hammer dropping additionally)
    Level 5: 17 Royal Crests, 1 Mason Chisel, 1 Mason Hammer (Chance of 2 Mason Chisel and 2 Mason Hammer dropping additionally)
    Level 6: 24 Royal Crests, 1 Mason Chisel, 1 Mason Hammer (Chance of 2 Mason Chisel and 2 Mason Hammer dropping additionally)
    Level 7: 32 Royal Crests, 1 Mason Chisel, 1 Mason Hammer (Chance of 2 Mason Chisel and 2 Mason Hammer dropping additionally)
    Level 8: 41 Royal Crests, 2 Mason Chisel, 2 Mason Hammer (Chance of 2 Mason Chisel and 2 Mason Hammer dropping additionally)
    Level 9: 53 Royal Crests, 2 Mason Chisel, 2 Mason Hammer (Chance of 2 Mason Chisel and 2 Mason Hammer dropping additionally)
    Level 10: 53 Royal Crests
    After event: Drops a chance of Fur, Bone, Rat Tail, Troll Essence, or Troll Club. (This is only available when the Colosseum is at Level 10)
    This mathematical Method for the additional Mason Chisels and Hammers are a really Joke. I've read the Thread and have Seen the Info about the 6/6 from the Taverns and the 9/9 from the Towers/Lantern Spires ( If someone reach the Goal of 120 Full-Upgraded in this Time; Upgrading within this Time costs Time itself). Why did this happens, that the amount of Hammers arise to Great values, and the Players have to wait and wait for Chisels. With knowledge of statistical middle, there needs to be an explanation.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-31-16 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Removed stars... Implied bad language is not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by pipica11 View Post
    Will there be an expansion upgrade any time soon? Running out of space to showcase my Colosseum.
    Put some of your Buildings in your Stock. e.G. My Winter Buildings are at this Moment in the stock.

Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Yes, very interesting. Did it spawn from water or the royal naga?
    It spawned from one of my dragons - I suppose it was the Ice Dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinc4 View Post
    I'm glad you pointed it out, you've saved me 5 hearty feasts. Thank you!
    Me too! Thank you! The goal should disappear at the end of the time regardless, and as long as I'm on track with the Royal Crests I can keep my feasts. That's great news.

Executive Chef
    What the ....is happening? I just collected from my colosseum level 6.
    I had before collection 11 Chisels and 9 hammers.
    After collection, now I have 14 Hammers and 10 chisels !
    What is that? Numbers going down rather than up?

I am surprised how many people upgraded to lvl 10.
    Considering those hammers / chisels numbers changing at random with every collection, it will take me a month to get to lvl 10
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Fashion Designer
    Is it possible that before collection you had 11 hammers and 9 chisels? Math works this way...

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone can help me to find out if I still can get the Naja (big prize) before the end of the chalenge ?
    I have 1977 Crests, have level 9 for Colosseum, and 14 days left.
    Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    Does anyone can help me to find out if I still can get the Naja (big prize) before the end of the chalenge
    I have 1977 Crests, have level 9 for Colosseum, and 14 days left.
    Thank you.
    Well, without knowing what you're collecting from, or how often one can't be sure. But you need about another 3620 crests, which works out at just under 260 per day. The level 9 colosseum drops 53 per drop, so if you can collect from it 5 times every day, you should just make it. If you can add in a few other things like farmhouses, markets etc you should do it comfortably.

Assuming my maths is right.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks a lot !
    I have 3 farmhouses, 2 market sur and 1 tavern