Page 60 of 86 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by ClaireEdwolf View Post
    Is it the truth that the Royal Naga drops, except for energy, are useful to iOS players and useless to Android players? Do anyone in the forum know the history/legend/tale of the Naga beast? Could you tell me please? I would feel kinda discouraged if the final prize were a Royal Something Creature whom I know nothing of and have never heard of throughout my ruler life. ?9?7
    I would like to know the answer to this too. I can't even see half the things that people on iOS have. Does that mean the people with Android won't get these drops? I don't want to work really hard for something I can't use (or maybe can't see)...

Fashion Designer
    My tower and spire collections are now at 88% and it says I have 2 days left. I know I'm really close to 1 day left, but this goal will be easy to complete and I haven't woken up one time in the middle of the night. I have been diligent in playing during the day, but that's hard because I have 4 small kids. I have about 15 level 5 towers. Used up all of my resources to make them level 5.

Fashion Designer
    Is it the truth that the Royal Naga drops, except for energy, are useful to iOS players and useless to Android players? Do anyone in the forum know the history/legend/tale of the Naga beast? Could you tell me please? I would feel kinda discouraged if the final prize were a Royal Something Creature whom I know nothing of and have never heard of throughout my ruler life. ?9?7
    I'm iOS. We had a recent challenge with the Nagas, so you could look up that thread for the story. However, I'm just as confused about what the drops will be used for. There is a rare drop of three types of coral which is beautiful but deco only.

Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    My tower and spire collections are now at 88% and it says I have 2 days left. I know I'm really close to 1 day left, but this goal will be easy to complete and I haven't woken up one time in the middle of the night. I have been diligent in playing during the day, but that's hard because I have 4 small kids. I have about 15 level 5 towers. Used up all of my resources to make them level 5.
    I don't doubt how easy the goal is to complete if you had sufficient resources to level enough watch towers or lantern spires to level 5. I just don't think the amount of resources required to do that was worth the reward. That's why I decided to bow out of this side quest. I'm at a level 6 colosseum right now with 18 days to go. I'm not worried about not having enough hammers and chisels because there's still a long time left to go.
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    so now i have 3 hammers and 10 chisels oh ya thats even
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    so now i have 3 hammers and 10 chisels oh ya thats even
    I'm starting to get uneven drops now. Was ok to start.

I've got some screenshot.
    My timed side goal expired, but I did not get the chance to purchase the reward. I just hit "Expired" and the goal disappeared.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybutter007 View Post
    I don't doubt how easy the goal is to complete if you had sufficient resources to level enough watch towers or lantern spires to level 5. I just don't think the amount of resources required to do that was worth the reward. That's why I decided to bow out of this side quest. I'm at a level 6 colosseum right now with 18 days to go. I'm not worried about not having enough hammers and chisels because there's still a long time left to go.
    Yes, I agree. I built a bunch of towers before I realised they had to be level 5. It seemed much too much effort to upgrade for the reward offered. But they have been quite handy for helping with the crest collection so I've kept them out. I've also made it to level 6, so hope I'll be able to get the naga anyway as long as we get multiples of the hammers and chisels.

Rhino Keeper
    Just finished the watch tower side goal, with a few hours to spare. Had 9 spires / watch towers. Used up huge amounts of my reserves - but I guess replenishing them gives me something to do...

The 9 hammers / chisels were most welcome, so got from level 7 to level 8 in a day. Very handy if I am going to have a chance of completing this.

But what to do with all those watch towers / spires??? My kingdom design only requires 2. Wouldn't it be great if we could cash buildings in for the resources we used to make them.....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinc4 View Post
    Just finished the watch tower side goal, with a few hours to spare. Had 9 spires / watch towers. Used up huge amounts of my reserves - but I guess replenishing them gives me something to do...

The 9 hammers / chisels were most welcome, so got from level 7 to level 8 in a day. Very handy if I am going to have a chance of completing this.

But what to do with all those watch towers / spires??? My kingdom design only requires 2. Wouldn't it be great if we could cash buildings in for the resources we used to make them.....
    Stick them in your inventory until you need them again