Page 49 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I'd quite like a naga as I'm working on a collection of mystical, magical critters. Wouldn't be any use as I missed the last quest, which was ipad only, so have no idea what the drops do. But it would be nice to have. I'm working on the crests.

I'm less committed to the coliseum. I simply don't have the time, energy or resources to do the side goals, so if they're essential I won't get there. I have a lot of half finished goal buildings in store, and if I realise the coliseum will be joining them then I'll stop trying there. I do think if there are items which can only come from a goal building, they should continue after the timer so people can at least finish the building even if they don't gain the prizes. Especially since these days buildings look incomplete until they're at maximum level.
    ya i know i wish they would do that but they want us to gems or else have an ugly half built ugly building
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

New Resident
    PLEASE! What will Naga altar drops After the event!?!?!?
    500 gems is very high price! Should i buy it?!
    If it becomes a deco, I won't bother.
    Please S8, Let us know, if it's worth the price! Ty

Quote Originally Posted by 221259 View Post
    PLEASE! What will Naga altar drops After the event!?!?!?
    500 gems is very high price! Should i buy it?!
    If it becomes a deco, I won't bother.
    Please S8, Let us know, if it's worth the price! Ty
    The Naga Altar will be a deco only after the event ends according to the OP.
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybutter007 View Post
    The Naga Altar will be a deco only after the event ends according to the OP.
    Wow that's insane.. 500 precious gems for just a deco? Now I understand why i can hardly see it in other kingdoms

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I'd quite like a naga as I'm working on a collection of mystical, magical critters. Wouldn't be any use as I missed the last quest, which was ipad only, so have no idea what the drops do. But it would be nice to have. I'm working on the crests.

I'm less committed to the coliseum. I simply don't have the time, energy or resources to do the side goals, so if they're essential I won't get there. I have a lot of half finished goal buildings in store, and if I realise the coliseum will be joining them then I'll stop trying there. I do think if there are items which can only come from a goal building, they should continue after the timer so people can at least finish the building even if they don't gain the prizes. Especially since these days buildings look incomplete until they're at maximum level.
    different ways of playing the game for sure. As for me I'm concentrating more on leveling collesum instead of collecting crests. I have plenty of Naga stuff and I'm hoping we won't need any more. I have kinda stopped collecting crests when I got to 700. But I can see how some players would like to have that Naga beast in their kingdom. It's a mythical element to a kingdom. Come to think about I might change my mind about.

Fashion Designer
    Not sure where to post this: I just got a goal to hatch a dragon stone, fire or ice.
    At 1818 crests and lvl 5 coliseum.
    Ignoring the impossible side goals. Just can't do them. Not enough room for more buildings.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Not sure where to post this: I just got a goal to hatch a dragon stone, fire or ice.
    At 1818 crests and lvl 5 coliseum.
    Ignoring the impossible side goals. Just can't do them. Not enough room for more buildings.
    That's from the last timed event. There was an issue with some people completing the event, but not getting the prize. It should be resolved now.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....IMED-OPTIONAL)
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Host(ess)
    As for the side goals , completing 120 spires and 18 taverns
    It would be easier to complete - IF S8 would REMOVE the building limit or Increase it!! and also give us more space to place them!
    I HATE the idea that i HAVE TO sell other buildings to build different buildings?! Thats ridiculous!
    What about all the resources spent to build ea building - down the drain?
    All the buildings i build are level 5, and it kinda hurts to sell them to be able to complete the goal.
    Im not doing the side goals, bc i refuse to sell my fully upgraded buildings. (thats too much of wasting of the resources, materials, coins and time) Do something with this absurd limit on royal regular constructions!

New Resident
    I know this event is tedious & the side tasks seem totally undo-able but for those who are in dire need of some inspiration... the rewards for completing the side tasks will get you that much closer to 'winning' the final Naga prize & upgrading the colesseum to lvl 10. The crest rewards for the 18 tavern challenge means I'm now at 1020 crests with 20days still on my timer. And not a single gem purchase or speed-up! (S8 won't be getting another penny outta me &#128533

I managed to upgrade 12 towers/spires to lvl 5 which was a complete pain & has utterly depleted my resource hoard - but means the 120 visits in 3 days is now well within reach (10% of the goal every 4hrs) without having to sacrifice my real life commitments! All my energy was spent on collecting wood, iron & silver for the extra towers & upgrading the colesseum (great advice to not upgrade the colesseum to lvl 6 until you've got as many lvl5 towers /spires as you can manage before triggering that side task).

It's definitely a boring strategy. And it's frustrating that all my other resources & buildings are being ignored (because I can't spare the energy) - but it is do-able (at least for lvl 50 hoarders!).

And my inner hoarder REALLY wants that pet Naga!

I know there's a lot of frustration out there atm - but if you can keep your cash AND win the prize...well, why not? 😜

Rhino Keeper
    How many crests does the L7, L8, L9 and L10 colosseum drop?

I can't find it in this thread and it would be helpful for my planning ie is this achievable for me or not. Sorry if its obvious and I've missed it.

I'm counting on the higher levels giving a large no. of crests!