Page 24 of 86 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Really? I am getting blooming fangbeasts almost every time I collect from the farmhouses. They're a right nuisance and get in the way of collecting. I have noticed a reduction of other things, though - spell books from libraries, and I suspect I shall have to wait three weeks for the last bestiary for my dragon egg.

I quite like this event. Not sure how far one can upgrade the coliseum without the side goals, so it may end up back in storage unfinished as I'm in work all day and asleep all night, but the actual main goals look manageable, which is a nice change. The Cherry Tree was impossible with work. Does anyone know if the building will continue to drop the parts after the game finishes, or will we be stuck with it at whatever level we achieve on day 26?
    short of them when I need them lol

Rhino Keeper
    I just got to the '**** 10 beasts goal, so I expect to be beast free for the next few days.

I also got the 'visit level 5 taverns 18 times in 3 days' goal, which appears to be a side goal. But it does say 'REQUIRED' on the text. I'm not going to be able to do that - does anyone know what happens if you ignore that one?

Rhino Keeper
    Naga Altar aleays drops 2 Royal Crests every 3 hours.
    I'd say that'd be worth about 50 gems as decoration.

Rhino Keeper
    Good morning. I'm confused about the building limits....I have the max 40 town buildings, 10 are on my board, the rest are in my storage, and I can't place them. Any ideas why not?

Update...force closing resolved the issue!
    Last edited by ellaslair; 05-23-16 at 02:12 AM.

New Resident
    I purchased the Value Pack offered containing: 5 Mason's Hammer + 5 Monster Chest + 5 Mason's Chisel but didn't receive anything, anyone else having problems?

Rhino Keeper
    I just got to the '**** 10 beasts goal, so I expect to be beast free for the next few days.

I also got the 'visit level 5 taverns 18 times in 3 days' goal, which appears to be a side goal. But it does say 'REQUIRED' on the text. I'm not going to be able to do that - does anyone know what happens if you ignore that one?
    Let's hope it's possible to finish without these timed goals. Just don't have the resources on my lower level game and on the other game I'm reluctant to use up all my stored inventory on building in case I need it for the main upgrades.

And oh boy am I sick of collecting from farmhouses, and there are so many days to go. I'm really glad to see the beasts thoug - bone shortage.

Rhino Keeper
    I am tempted to skip the timed goals because of the huge amount of resources needed to build and level up these extra buildings if we do not have them already. BUT I am scared that at the end of the day I may end up with just a few hammers and chisels short for the final level of the colosseum.

Another sneaky move by S8, but this time quite legitimate.

In the good old days, i.e. before the ali fiasco, some of our wonderful speed players woiuld have completed this quest by know, and we would know total requirements and drop frequency for all levels and be able to do the math.

What to do, what to do? I don't know if I can stand the stress!

Rhino Keeper

It's hinting that you get chisels and hammers which are required to build the coliseum. That's why it was marketplaces first, taverns second and then watchtowers I'm assuming. Those drop crests. So the extra quests rewards are the tools that are required to build the coliseum. It's confusing because the last word on the second dialog is required.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    I think strawberries trigger dire boars which uually gives boar pelts.

Tend the farm animals, this triggers fang beasts that often drop furs.
    Or crops such as tomato, sugar cane and corn, which triggers skunkupines that can also drop furs.

Collecting from farmhouses, hatcheries and stable (unsure) also triggers fangbeasts.
    thx alot, let me try

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    I am tempted to skip the timed goals because of the huge amount of resources needed to build and level up these extra buildings if we do not have them already. BUT I am scared that at the end of the day I may end up with just a few hammers and chisels short for the final level of the colosseum.

Another sneaky move by S8, but this time quite legitimate.

In the good old days, i.e. before the ali fiasco, some of our wonderful speed players woiuld have completed this quest by know, and we would know total requirements and drop frequency for all levels and be able to do the math.

What to do, what to do? I don't know if I can stand the stress!
    I feel the same way about potentially missing the resources from the side-quests. It hurt to clear out my inventory of beams/blocks to build watchtowers, but I guess that's why I hoard them. /:

Although having the information up front was nice, I'm actually enjoying the surprises this time. Nerve-wracking, yes, but also fun. I could do without the people parachuting in to this thread to brag about how much they don't care.