Page 50 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

I don't have time to read all of the replies, so I'll ask anyway if this is a repeat. If you do not complete a side goal does that mean you automatically will not be able to do any more of them? I am on the Tavern side goal with 2 days left, and only one visit to my (one) level 5 tavern. Will the next side goal pop up if I don't complete this one or no?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinc4 View Post
    How many crests does the L7, L8, L9 and L10 colosseum drop?

I can't find it in this thread and it would be helpful for my planning ie is this achievable for me or not. Sorry if its obvious and I've missed it.

I'm counting on the higher levels giving a large no. of crests!

According to the OP, a lv 7 drops 32 crests. No mention of the other levels though and I don't remember reading about the drops for the higher levels on this thread yet. [Edit- skimmed through the thread and found some information, hope it helps!).

Edit: LV 8 colosseum drops 41 crests

2nd Edit: LV 10 colosseum drops 68 crests
    Also not listed in the OP, LV 6 colosseum drops 17 crests

Last Edit: Somebody posted that a LV 9 will drop 58 crests, but that seems slightly high for the pattern it follows. So I'm not too sure if this is indeed correct.
    Last edited by fluffybutter007; 05-25-16 at 02:10 PM.
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Quote Originally Posted by awesomejujubeans View Post
    I don't have time to read all of the replies, so I'll ask anyway if this is a repeat. If you do not complete a side goal does that mean you automatically will not be able to do any more of them? I am on the Tavern side goal with 2 days left, and only one visit to my (one) level 5 tavern. Will the next side goal pop up if I don't complete this one or no?
    Yes, you'll get the other side goal when you level up the colosseum to the correct level (not sure what level triggers the last side quest) whether or not you complete the previous side quest.
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Quote Originally Posted by fluffybutter007 View Post
    Yes, you'll get the other side goal when you level up the colosseum to the correct level (not sure what level triggers the last side quest) whether or not you complete the previous side quest.
    In my case, the side Goal regarding the towers was triggered when The Colosseum was upgraded to Level 6.
    Until now, I haven't finished the Tavern Goal yet - so the side Goals should be Independent.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybutter007 View Post
    According to the OP, a lv 7 drops 32 crests. No mention of the other levels though and I don't remember reading about the drops for the higher levels on this thread yet. [Edit- skimmed through the thread and found some information, hope it helps!).

Edit: LV 8 colosseum drops 41 crests

2nd Edit: LV 10 colosseum drops 68 crests
    Also not listed in the OP, LV 6 colosseum drops 17 crests

Last Edit: Somebody posted that a LV 9 will drop 58 crests, but that seems slightly high for the pattern it follows. So I'm not too sure if this is indeed correct.
    Thank you. Then i need to get to L10 quickly to have a chance of completing this! Should be possible with 3 weeks to go......

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by karlovivari View Post
    As for the side goals , completing 120 spires and 18 taverns
    It would be easier to complete - IF S8 would REMOVE the building limit or Increase it!! and also give us more space to place them!
    I HATE the idea that i HAVE TO sell other buildings to build different buildings?! Thats ridiculous!
    What about all the resources spent to build ea building - down the drain?
    All the buildings i build are level 5, and it kinda hurts to sell them to be able to complete the goal.
    Im not doing the side goals, bc i refuse to sell my fully upgraded buildings. (thats too much of wasting of the resources, materials, coins and time) Do something with this absurd limit on royal regular constructions!
    Then don't complete the side goals. Easy! They are ridiculous and the rewards aren't worth it. They never are.

I have 1 marketplace, 1 watchtower, and 1 tavern out. Not letting S8 tell me what buildings to have out in my kingdom.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinc4 View Post
    Thank you. Then i need to get to L10 quickly to have a chance of completing this! Should be possible with 3 weeks to go......
    Yes plenty of time

Farm Supplier
    I don't want to offend anyone but seriously why u all who don't want to complete watch tower goal or any side goal or selling or not selling of royal buildings and using all the stored stuff which will be hoarded again in a week , are bashing those who are happily playing game and completing goals. I am very happy with all the goals and especially it is letting me to use all my stored stuff.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweerfarmer View Post
    I don't want to offend anyone but seriously why u all who don't want to complete watch tower goal or any side goal or selling or not selling of royal buildings and using all the stored stuff which will be hoarded again in a week , are bashing those who are happily playing game and completing goals. I am very happy with all the goals and especially it is letting me to use all my stored stuff.
    "Happily" selling buildings that you spent a considerable amount of resources upgrading? Ok, it is great that you are happy to do so, but others should be aware of how outrageous these quests are. The goals are are excessive, the costs are exorbitant and the timing is suspect. JMO that not everyone has to agree with.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    "Happily" selling buildings that you spent a considerable amount of resources upgrading? Ok, it is great that you are happy to do so, but others should be aware of how outrageous these quests are. The goals are are excessive, the costs are exorbitant and the timing is suspect. JMO that not everyone has to agree with.
    It is up to everyone to decide what goals they go for or not ......I am not buying and upgrading spires and towers ... I do have 2 level 5 taverns and may or may not complete that goal, they are side goals and I'm not too concerned about finishing them. What I am concentrating on is getting the colosseum to level 10 and collecting from cottages, markets, etc when I have time/energy.

I play this game and enjoy it, and generally enjoy the forum to get tips on gameplay.... If I didn't enjoy it I would find another game to play.
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour