Page 25 of 86 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    thx alot, let me try
    Furs also come from chartreuse the cat, Frenchie the bulldog and the witches cat if you have any of those. Good luck

Executive Chef
    This is incredibly stupid task. Takes lot's of effort, 100 000 coins ( well, I personally don't care about coin part), but - reward is like 1 crest. Hell - if I want this one SO badly I will just collect from farmhouse.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    This is incredibly stupid task. Takes lot's of effort, 100 000 coins ( well, I personally don't care about coin part), but - reward is like 1 crest. Hell - if I want this one SO badly I will just collect from farmhouse.
    Agree with Wonkaland's post earlier about how information isn't so clear this time because many of the amazing players who normally speed through the event and pass information on to the rest of us have opted out of this one.

But I don't think that its just one crest that this task is going to offer - no-one would do it for that. Like the first timed task it should give us some hammers and chisels (lets hope for a decent number!!!) and I guess that will help as we upgrade the colosseum because we're likely to need lots of collections by the time we get to the higher levels.

After thinking I wouldn't do these timed goals I've decided to go for it on my level 50 game. Can't even consider it on the low level one though. No gold, no resources no space, no gems.

Colosseum
    Level 7 18 each of Mason's Hammers & Chisels, 30 Furs,
    3 Royal Blocks
    Level 8 18 each of Mason's Hammers & Chisels, 2 Builders Paste, 4 Royal Beams
    Level 9 24 each of Mason's Hammers & Chisels , 2 Builders Paste, 4 Royal Blocks
    Level 10 60 each of Mason's Hammers & Chisels, 4 Builders Paste, 6 Royal Beams
    From last collection of level 5 to the middle of level 10 the drops are uneven but towards the end of level 10 even out (at least my castle)

It drops 53 Royal Crests just ready to complete level 10.

If you do spend GEMS speed it up is only 6 gems for the price of 20 gems for 2 Mason's tools , or 30 gems for 3 Mason's tools, or 40 gems for 4 Mason's tools depending on what level the Colosseum is.
    Last drop was 68 Royal Crests and other various items. So far 68 Royal Crests every time.

The above information is what I recalled (didn't write it down) and edited from later posts. My extra buildings are back in storage (limited energy) and will have the 5600 Royal Crests for the last individual prize in 5 days.
    I brought the last 2 side goals and level 6 through level 10 in 1/2 hour.
    I figure if that person neighbor got to level 10, there must have a good reason. Plenty of Royal Crests. This way I can finish the last two each of my Cathedrals and Amphitheaters from level 4 to level 5. It takes 4-5 days with another Mermaid Pond.
    Good Luck.
    Last edited by ClubhouseCity; 05-26-16 at 06:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vanessapee View Post
    Its not a Royal crest! The picture is different. Its Not a reward!
    The reward for that is 9 Chisels and 9 hammers.
    Attachment 31133Attachment 31134
    This was posted a few pages ago. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ClubhouseCity View Post
    Colosseum
    Level 7 I believe it's 18 each of Mason's Hammers & Chisels, 2 Builders Paste, 6 Royal Beams
    Level 8 I believe it's 24 each of Mason's Hammers & Chisels, 2 Builders Paste, 6 Royal Beams
    Level 9 I believe it's 36 each of Mason's Hammers & Chisels , 2 Builders Paste, 6 Royal Beams
    Level 10 I believe it's 60 each of Mason's Hammers & Chisels, 2 Builders Paste, 6 Royal Beams
    From last collection of level 5 to the middle of level 10 the drops are uneven but towards the end of level 10 even out (at least my castle)

It drops 58 Royal Crests just ready to complete level 10.
    Thanks for posting, now I know to work on more paste and Royal beams when I can.

Rhino Keeper
    there are three time quests, each has 3 day limit:

Tools To Trade?
    - Plant Wheatt (25)
    - Harvest Wheat (50)
    - Visit the Market Places (3)
    Reward:
    Mason's Chisel(2)
    Mason's Hammer(2)

Tool Bar
    - Pay 100000 Coins
    - Have a Level 5 Tavern
    - Visit Level 5 Taverns (18)
    Reward:
    - Mason's Chisel(6)
    - Mason's Hammer(6)

Tower Defense
    - Have Level 5 Watchtowers or Lantern Spires (2)
    - Inspect Level 5 Watchtowers or Lantern Spires (120)
    Reward:
    - Mason's Chisel(9)
    - Mason's Hammer(9)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    I just got to part 4.

Why not both
    Hunt 10 monsters
    Upgrade coliseum to level 6
    I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but trolls from the Troll Sparring Pit count towards the "Hunt Monsters" goal.

Fashion Designer
    Frontpage information:
    Level 6 colosseum gives 24 crests and 1-3 ea mason tools
    Level 7 needs 18 ea mason tools, 30 fur, and 3 royal blocks
    Level 7 gives 32 crests and 1-3 ea mason tools

Level 8 needs 18 ea. mason tools, 2 builder's paste, 4 royal beams

After you upgrade to level 6 final goal info:
    "We've got you Covered!"
    visit 20 community kingdoms
    give 5 hearty feasts
    upgrade colsseum to level 10

reward: 150 crests

Farm Supplier
    @Korlcek, thank you for the information! Visiting level 5 watchtowers or lantern spires 120 times is not possible for me; I only have two, and I don't want to use up resources to level-up a bunch of them. I'm actually wondering if the 120 is a mistake; maybe the number was meant to be 20, and someone fat-fingered it?

Was it really supposed to be 120 visits to level 5 towers/spires?