Page 68 of 86 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by weebod1 View Post
    The WHOLE of the UK has a holiday... Not just one country
    I thought that might be the case, but I didn't know for certain. I work with a group located in Desford and I know they are off work tomorrow, too. Thanks. Still...Castle Story developers should realize that even having the day off doesn't mean we can play every 4 hours to try and reach the Tower Quest, and on work days it's even worse. I can't play during the work day.

Rhino Keeper
    Royal Naga has a 22 hour timer and is animated! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	105 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	31281

Rhino Keeper
    Well I finished the Watchtower/Spire challenge but I am a little peeved.
    I had 8 towers and should have finished with 8-10 hours left. What happened was I was stuck on 99% at that time.
    It did not matter too much as I went to sleep and still completed the task with another round of touch the watchtower. I would have been very if this occurred right at the end of the timer, but I took the advice and waited to upgrade the Coliseum until all my towers were ready for collection, buying me some breathing space.
    I wonder if there was a rounding issue as I am sure I would have noticed if there was an untapped tower in subsequent rounds of normal play.
    Anyway with preparation, a 4 hour timer this was a manageable task, the reward though was underwhelming to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    How i'm supposed to play when the game keeps throwing me out is anyone's guess.
    I had that happen for a while too... Deleted and re-loaded the game to fix it.

Also not sure if I'll be able to tell for sure if my Love Spire will count, since I'm already up to percentages instead of visit counts. Too bad consistency is undervalued.

New Resident
    I did the math to be sure I can make this happen. Getting the crests won't be much of a problem I think but the Colosseum is another matter. Might just squeak by on that one. It's really frustrating knowing how much effort you have to put in to stay on top of this and in the end you might not make it. I have a lot of free time right now. I can't imagine how the average person would manage without going insane.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr1zz_LeBear View Post
    I had that happen for a while too... Deleted and re-loaded the game to fix it.

Also not sure if I'll be able to tell for sure if my Love Spire will count, since I'm already up to percentages instead of visit counts. Too bad consistency is undervalued.
    Love spire doesn't count
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Rhino Keeper
    Just got the royal stables!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Niskers View Post
    I did the math to be sure I can make this happen. Getting the crests won't be much of a problem I think but the Colosseum is another matter. Might just squeak by on that one. It's really frustrating knowing how much effort you have to put in to stay on top of this and in the end you might not make it. I have a lot of free time right now. I can't imagine how the average person would manage without going insane.
    You'll be fine!

You should make the LVL10 Colosseum with days to spare...

There's still 124 possible collections (8/day) from the Colosseum left til the end of the event.
    With your Colosseum already at LVL7 you need (at most) 102 hammers and chisels which is only (at most) 60 collections.
    So even if you're making only half the possible collections (4/day) you'll finish with 12hours remaining.
    This also isn't taking into account any bonus drops from the Colosseum, so that'll also mean you'll finish even sooner.

Hope this eases the frustration and stress of finishing

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I love it when someone does maths! This gives me hope too!! Thanks hagypagy

I'm collecting from my 5 watchtowers and will see what the gem skip is when I get to the end and then decide what's more economical. I'll definitely not finish it, but then I knew I couldn't do this timed goal, but that ok. Happy gaming all!

New Resident
    Just paid the 25 for 9 of each. I'd rather not have to be completely on top of this and let's face it, I've lost more than that by accident. I'd rather have some more of my life back
    Besides I'm not really sure if there's any gem buildings actually worth saving up for...