Page 27 of 86 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    I am ignoring all side goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Awww man. So watchtowers have to be level 5?! I wish I'd known before I built an extra 10. lol
    I still have a while before I reach that side goal so I can try to upgrade them but this will definitely deplete my storage.

Also the drops from my level 4 colosseum are now increased and uneven. I get more hammers than chisels (not sure how many) but more than one of each.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a skip option on visiting 120 level 5 watchtowers/lantern spires? I don't have enough level 5 to finish this one. I bought & built several more, but don't think I can get them to level 5.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I am ignoring all side goals.
    I'm also ignoring the side goals.
    And will also ignore the final main goal if I manage to collect 5600 crests in time.
    Will not give 5 hearty feasts unless I need that extra 150 crests to reach the final prize.

Rhino Keeper
    And here was I thinking this event was going to be easy...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bwunderbach View Post
    I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but trolls from the Troll Sparring Pit count towards the "Hunt Monsters" goal.
    No the trolls do not count for this part unfortunately. I tried it again and yes they do count. I'm surprised.
    Last edited by kdgulle; 05-23-16 at 07:38 AM.

Executive Chef
    Concerning uneven drops- this is not surprising. I expected it really. I am saving my resources for the collesum and not for upgrades to towers and spires. I'm letting the hammers and chisels fall where they may. I'm a level 50 player. Imo I think lower level players are automatically locked out of the side quests without the use of gems. That is just my opinion.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    I'm also ignoring the side goals.
    And will also ignore the final main goal if I manage to collect 5600 crests in time.
    Will not give 5 hearty feasts unless I need that extra 150 crests to reach the final prize.
    I haven't seen anything about the hearty feasts. Did I miss it in the posts?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    No the trolls do not count for this part unfortunately.
    Trolls are counting up, I just ****ed two n they are counted

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Concerning uneven drops- this is not surprising. I expected it really. I am saving my resources for the collesum and not for upgrades to towers and spires. I'm letting the hammers and chisels fall where they may. I'm a level 50 player. Imo I think lower level players are automatically locked out of the side quests without the use of gems. That is just my opinion.
    I agree with you. I'm not going to be doing the 120 watchtower quest either. I think that one is way over the top. Way to many resources to upgrade that many to level 5 only to delete them later if another quest comes along with different royal buildings. I think building the coliseum will be doable without this side quest.