Page 83 of 86 FirstFirst ... 33737980818283848586 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kittynyc24 View Post
    Hello, it says that the drops from the colosseum are about even, 1 chisel and 1 hammer every 3 hours. However I am at level 7 and I have 12 hammers in stock but only one chisel? How did the drops become so uneven? Also as I try to upgrade to level 10 I'm going to need 60 of each which requires 180 hours by itself. I'm not going to be able to realistically get to level 10 before the event expires, can it still be upgraded after the event is over?

I wish storm 8 would have events that could be completed without using gems which in turn cost money.

I am still stuck on level 50 for over 4 months. Why?

also - the 3 or 5 minutes of blitz energy was awesome, where the timer counted down and you had 3 minutes to do whatever. Unfortunately, because each task takes about 2-3 seconds, the timer only allowed the tasks that had been completed to be counted, pending tasks reset itself when the times expired. I was quite unhappy about that. A blitz is a blitz. Should not honored all tasks that were selected during the timer.

thank you. Hope I am able to see responses to this post.
    Hi I don't know why the collections get so uneven. Maybe someone else can help with that.

Level 50 seems to be the top level in this game. congratulations on getting there!!!

There is a way on iPad to quick finish collections. You swipe up from the bottom of your screen as if you are going to your wifi settings. Then swipe back down. This causes all your pending tasks to quick finish. I don't know if it will help with an energy blitz. I've never tried that.

Good luck and enjoy your Castle!

Fashion Designer
    It's starting to look like I can upgrade the Colosseum to level 10 and get the Monster Stable spending only a small amount of gems. I'm surprised I'm getting this far but don't see how I could ever get the 5th individual prize without playing obsessively.

Quote Originally Posted by kittynyc24 View Post
    - the 3 or 5 minutes of blitz energy was awesome, where the timer counted down and you had 3 minutes to do whatever.
    Blitz Energy? What is this, and where/how can I get it??

Rhino Keeper

Naga appeared for battle

When collecting from my Ice Dragon a Naga appeared. This had not happened in the past, has anyone else experienced this? He dropped seaweed and fins. Again is there any info on the use for these items from the nagas?

Has anyone else had a timer issue on the "pack" offers? My current offer is 15 hammers & chisels along with 500 seals. The timer shows 17hrs on the main screen, but when you open the offer is shows 2days 1 hour & counting. So which is the correct timer? It should be the 2 day one as it correlates to the coliseum event timer, but who knows with S8/TL?? Moderators, can you weigh in on this please?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by honerkowski View Post
    Blitz Energy? What is this, and where/how can I get it??
    Unlimited energy is available sometimes when you buy gems or as an offer up in the gem section. It's infrequent. Look out the 'gift' word next to the gem purchase button.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gweenykay View Post
    When collecting from my Ice Dragon a Naga appeared. This had not happened in the past, has anyone else experienced this? He dropped seaweed and fins. Again is there any info on the use for these items from the nagas?
    We don't know what they are for. Most likely future storylines.
    Quote Originally Posted by liznjim13 View Post
    Has anyone else had a timer issue on the "pack" offers? My current offer is 15 hammers & chisels along with 500 seals. The timer shows 17hrs on the main screen, but when you open the offer is shows 2days 1 hour & counting. So which is the correct timer? It should be the 2 day one as it correlates to the coliseum event timer, but who knows with S8/TL?? Moderators, can you weigh in on this please?
    The last time this happened the outside timer was correct.

Fashion Designer
    what the heck are seaweed, naga fins etc for? are they IOS questlines only?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    what the heck are seaweed, naga fins etc for? are they IOS questlines only?
    seaweed wraps? no idea... check post above and 1st (inventory) post.

Fashion Designer
    Can easily get colesseum finished by tomorrow, but only 4100 crests

Debating buying the crest pack to get naga

Is naga worth it

Executive Chef
    Finally finished on my 2nd account.