Page 21 of 86 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ekat1985 View Post
    I have this goal and the next 3 day timer which is visit 120 watch towers!!! And i just looked at the rewards ... For both you only get ONE ROYAL CREST! Is that serious? There has to be some other benefit to completing these 3 day timed goals other than receiving 1 royal crest right? Am i just confused???
    That does seem really weird. I could have sworn at least one of the timed goals I finished yesterday rewarded those chest, and the other 20 or so crests. The reward for this seems like a mistake.

* just noticed someone posted about the chisels while I left my reply window open doing something else

Do you know if lantern spires count? My math is probably wrong, don't judge, but it sounds like the goal requires 7 towers if they're collected from every 4 hours around the clock, which I'd never wake up in the night to do. I have 10 towers, but hardly any of them are watchtowers. . .
    Last edited by elizabetheva; 05-22-16 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Updated

Fashion Designer
    anybody still deliberating buying the naga altar : maybe it's better to spend 500 gems and speed up the colosseum 83 times ?!?!

Fashion Designer
    Level 5 colosseum gives 17 crests and 1-3 ea mason tools.
    Level 6 needs: 12 ea mason tools, 40 hide, 3 royal beams

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know if Lantern Spires count in the 120 visits? I'm really beginning to believe S8 is trying to force players to use gems.

Farm Supplier
    Is it only watch towers? Would lantern spire count? I need clarification plz. Anybody have any idea how to complete 120 visits to watch tower in 3 days? Is it compulsory to proceed or it's just optional like other side goals? I have 4 watch towers, if I click round the clock which is seriously impossible than in a day I will visit 6 times each means 24 visits in a day so in 3 days I would be able to visit only 72 times so it's a big no goal for me. Any suggestion is more than welcome.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sweerfarmer View Post
    Is it only watch towers? Would lantern spire count? I need clarification plz. Anybody have any idea how to complete 120 visits to watch tower in 3 days? Is it compulsory to proceed or it's just optional like other side goals? I have 4 watch towers, if I click round the clock which is seriously impossible than in a day I will visit 6 times each means 24 visits in a day so in 3 days I would be able to visit only 72 times so it's a big no goal for me. Any suggestion is more than welcome.
    I'm thinking (hoping!) it's a side-quest. Watchtowers are fairly inexpensive and only take 3 wood beams and 3 stone blocks to build, so I just built 12 on top of the one I already had. I sure hope they don't have to be leveled up!

I refuse to give up sleep for the game, but I'm not above setting alarms to maximize the number of times I can collect over the day. They can be collected every four hours--3 to 4 times during waking hours--so each tower should get 9 visits over three days . . . I'm off to build number 14.

My poor kingdom is a state!
    Last edited by kschlag; 05-22-16 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Added math (don't judge)

Rhino Keeper
    I just got to part 4.

Why not both
    Hunt 10 monsters
    Upgrade coliseum to level 6

Side quest tool bar
    Have a level 5 tavern
    Pay 100,000 coins
    Visit 18 level 5 taverns I have 4 taverns at level 5 so I shouldn't have any issues here.
    This has a 3 day timer on it.

Upgrade to level 5
    40 bones
    3 super glue
    12 chisels and hammers.

I didn't write it down but they are looking for the chisels and hammers required to build the coliseum. This isn't required to move on. That is the quest tool bar.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks but I m unable to build any more����

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweerfarmer View Post
    Thanks but I m unable to build any more����
    Build any more what. If you are unable to build you reached your limit on that type of building. You'll need to delete some of your other buildings that have the same building type. I'm pretty sure the info is on the first page.

Glitch again. I clicked on all the farmhouses n then clicked d crests counter. Somehow d crest counter register d number of clicks rather than d drops. For example, I've collected from all my 7 farmhouses. The crests counter jus added 7 crests but 2 of my farmhouses dropped 2 crests each. So I should hav additional of 9 crests. But d counter only registered 7.

I dun need a weekly new update/event if d game is gonna hav so many problems. The programmer should at least test out d game n think whether r some of d goals do-able or not (referring to d 18 tavern visits n 120 watchtower visits)