Page 77 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Farm Supplier
    [QUOTE=clarity625;1303189]I have 17 farms, 3 level 5 taverns and 5 markets of various levels.
    I have 4271 Royal Crests and the Colosseum at level 8, halfway to level 9 (12/24 and 16/24).

I didn't complete the tower quest in spite of having 4 level 5 Lantern Spires and 4 level 5 Watchtowers. I don't really want to work that hard. Besides, I don't think I'll have any trouble upgrading Colosseum to level 10 before the time runs out.

I'm looking forward to a few days of no events or quests

I wasn't able to complete the tower quest either. Only had four spires and towers at level five and despite playing for many hours per day I failed. Unrealistic challenge BAH. 😤

Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Question for those who have finished upgrading the Coliseum.

I expect to complete the Coliseum upgrade to level 10 in a few days.

In reviewing the goal, Part 5: We've got you Covered! It seems that we can skip giving the 5 hearty feasts if we don't need the 150 royal crests and some coins. That's what I'm planning to do. I don't see any 'downside', is there anything other 'reward'? Thanks.
    5600 Crests for the Naga ? What a Goal ! I'm now Level 8 with 3200 and 11 Days 10 Hours left to reach the rest. The misbalance between Hammers and Chisels is really annoying.

Nightclub Owner
    Has anyone gotten their Naga yet? Wondering if it's immediately 'grown up' or if you have to feed it like other animals/beasts. Also curious what it drops
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Naga is already grown up. So far got naga fins and seaweed from it. Pretty sure the timer is 22 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Can I ask an awkward question about the pricing of the bonus packs? (Not that I'm planning to buy one). I get when a bonus pack contains gems, lives etc it makes sense to list a regular price to show the discount. But currently I'm seeing a bonus pack containing 5 monster chests (priced otherwise in gems), hammers and chisels. And as far as I can see, those items are not otherwise for sale. In which case, how can there be an RRP listed for them? Recommended by who? Where do they retail?

In the UK you can't claim something is a discounted price unless it has previously been on sale for the listed price for at least one month. I don't suppose that would apply here, but I really do wonder about the 'recommended retail price' on something that is not, and never has been, for sale otherwise.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Can I ask an awkward question about the pricing of the bonus packs? (Not that I'm planning to buy one). I get when a bonus pack contains gems, lives etc it makes sense to list a regular price to show the discount. But currently I'm seeing a bonus pack containing 5 monster chests (priced otherwise in gems), hammers and chisels. And as far as I can see, those items are not otherwise for sale. In which case, how can there be an RRP listed for them? Recommended by who? Where do they retail?

In the UK you can't claim something is a discounted price unless it has previously been on sale for the listed price for at least one month. I don't suppose that would apply here, but I really do wonder about the 'recommended retail price' on something that is not, and never has been, for sale otherwise.
    Excellent point, I agree with you entirely!
    Last edited by ashley224; 06-04-16 at 04:12 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post

It's just the American way. Most stores do this too even though the item was never offered at that price, ever! Yeah, it is weird.

Fashion Designer
    I really don't know why I even attempted this when I only play over wifi a few times a day. Never going to finish but I trudge along. Silly silly me.

Executive Chef
    And I'm done! Got the naga yesterday (first drops: seaweed & naga fins) and just now upgraded the colosseum to level 10. Woohoo!

Good luck finishing, everyone!

Why are all the rewards from this event so miniature?
    The colosseum is smaller than the amphitheater.......................
    Everything is disproportionate in size............
    ~Fan of the No Cash For Thieves Club.~ When 1/4 of all game reviews from the same publisher on Google Play are 1/5 stars, something is terribly wrong...