Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fruit Smoothie Extravaganza! May 18 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    me too...
    and expansion too!
    i am very close to deleting this game as it is too stressful....
    I can't be bother with expansion lol

yes del or just not play for a while

Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    It also switched places with the raspberry
    have checked my testing account, all this fun is available from level 17, that's why they placed it between apple and raspberry

Fashion Designer
    Looks like I am the only one who is thrilled with this update! I adore fruit, smoothies, fruit cakes... I was so happy to see everything is permanent Though like many of you I have some space issues, so today I decided to expand and not bother with unlocking melting pot and apple pie for awhile, especially since there are so many new and high profit recipes... Good point with this update is there is no need to rush for anyone who is still in the middle of lavender and tea tasks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bette3900 View Post
    Has anyone received any yellow watering cans as random drops? Either now or during the mother's day event?
    I've gotten 3 or 4 now! They aren't really random! You just get one after completing a certain goal! In this event it's after the first fruit bar/cake/mousse etc!

Fashion Designer
    I love fruit and smoothies and new recipes. I do wish we had an orchard or a garden. Also, my inventory is crazy. Something's got to give. I removed all thank you notes, then some bricks, now I am deleting the gourmet recipe ingredients. Oh well, happy for the good things.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Fashion Designer
    I love this update as well! Didn't mean to sound like I disapproved... it's so much fun to make smoothies! And the recipes are a wonderful bonus!

I have not recieved any watering cans as drops from anyone including for the mother's day event. I have only gotten them as rewards for goals.

Executive Chef
    Okay S8. If we are going to have the secret bakers club, this new fruit thing, AND a timed event then you need to fix the issue with deleting from your pantry. We should be able to delete a portion of items that we have too many of instead all ALL OF THEM. And I know you can do it because you do it in restaurant story 2. I can't fit all of this stuff in my pantry and I have a 170 capacity. It means that I can't prep during that 4 hour downtime for the secret bakers club and that is irritating.

Rhino Keeper
    Love the new update! So many new ingredients and recipes, I love fruits and smoothies! But the pantry system really needs to change, we can't have thank you notes, bricks and coupons mixed with ingredients! And they should make a garden for all of the bushes, they belong outside and not in the bakery.
    Restaurant Story 2 (Level 55) | Bakery Story 2 (Level 33)

Grand Emperor
    Kindly keep discussion on topic about this event.
    Please use the existing Pantry Issue threads in the Suggestion & Feedback forum to give your feedback about the pantry. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Are you suppose to get fruit juice every time you make a smoothie? For example if I make 3 pineapple colada smoothies in a row, should I be getting 3 fruit juices?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast