Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New mining dragon : old Trinket (white yellow red, super rare) may 17, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Can you please force-close the game and reopen and check the Mine again? We are getting the normal bonus items, not Fossilized Footprints.
    Regina, I have force-closed the game a couple of times. I have spaced my mining attempts to see if the problem was corrected after each close/re-boot, but it continued. I am afraid to keep trying and losing bombs in the event the problem is persistent.

Quote Originally Posted by 6082007208 View Post
    Regina, I have force-closed the game a couple of times. I have spaced my mining attempts to see if the problem was corrected after each close/re-boot, but it continued. I am afraid to keep trying and losing bombs in the event the problem is persistent.
    Hi there! We checked your account and we were unable to reproduce the Mining error, the Bonus does not contain the Fossilized Footprints. It looks like you are playing a different version than is available in the Amazon App Store. Please note that we're not able to provide support for games downloaded through third party markets.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkleTwiny View Post
    Haha mbyte another point of view would be that it won't stay for long and we will have to buy bombs to craft it
    But like belerica , I would rather think that it is easier to craft now with less pieces
    I agree with you re the time. If we look at recent changes, everything is faster: events and tournaments one after the other. Plus we now have bomb and dynamite dragons. I think we should plan on there potentially being a reduced timeframe for collection.

Many people have been crafting multiple dragons (myself included) in the currently available time. Although now I have all the gemstone dragons, the last two mining dragons I just did one then stayed out of the mine for weeks. So I think the time is very likely to have changed.

Executive Chef
    This is a beautifully crafted dragon. Kudos to the creator. I'll easily take the 170 piece requirement over the 200 piece requirement.

Executive Chef
    Woooow amazingly gorgeous dragon.cant wait to have it.will work for it as much as I can.
    Ohh did I say shee is GORGEOUS!!! Well done,who ever design it.

My mine is still closed for business

Is it just me??
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	83.7 KB 
ID:	31002

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    My mine is still closed for business

Is it just me??
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	83.7 KB 
ID:	31002
    Have you tried closing your game and restarting it ?

Have you tried closing your game and restarting it ?
    Doh, thanks Helpdesk

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    Doh, thanks Helpdesk
    Haha no prob

Haha mbyte another point of view would be that it won't stay for long and we will have to buy bombs to craft it
    this is what I'm betting is the case. Not to a level of having to buy bombs, but definitely less opportunity to craft multiples.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast