Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update May 18 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    That is cute but where can we place it? Is it 4 x 4 display or 1 x 1 display? If it is 1 x 1 then I think that will be alright.
    It's not a decor item in the game, it is a panda cabbage patch doll.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Ooooh, the dessert castle will go so well with the ice cream things that we have already. Nice! Thanks for the photo!

The update is too gemmy for such tiny items. The sofa thing doesn't tempt me at all. The floor tiles are outstanding. I got the coin items; they are cute in small doses.

Why are there no tables?

I LOVE strawberries IRL but this interpretation doesn't work for me.
    You can pair the chairs with last weeks mint tables, they are both chevron pattern.

What square table would look good with the strawberry chairs? Also, I think the sofa is cute. I would have one irl if possible lol.

So terribly disappointed that, once again, there isn't a new goal. Im running my counters out of food and then closing down. ive so much food that it will take a while, but it just isn't fun anymore.

I've since been told to hang in there...new stuff coming ( It did) and old stuff getting ready to be cleaned out...Good��
    Last edited by peeeeeeeeeee; 05-28-16 at 11:47 AM. Reason: updated info

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    You can pair the chairs with last weeks mint tables, they are both chevron pattern.
    Good thought. I haven't played around with them yet.

I think the pink tables we have would work, too. Gotta experiment.

Executive Chef
    hey, something redeeming about this update! i like the chairs. i'd like the dessert castle too, but i bought it last time it was released.

the prices in this update make me think of that old joke about two people in a fancy restaurant: "this food is terrible!" says one. "and there's so little of it!" replies the other. i'm always happy when the stuff i think is awful is also gem-heavy, cause it's likely there will be something that's both better and cheaper next week!

Fashion Designer
    Or more expensive lol
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    hey, something redeeming about this update! i like the chairs. i'd like the dessert castle too, but i bought it last time it was released.

the prices in this update make me think of that old joke about two people in a fancy restaurant: "this food is terrible!" says one. "and there's so little of it!" replies the other. i'm always happy when the stuff i think is awful is also gem-heavy, cause it's likely there will be something that's both better and cheaper next week!

Host(ess)
    I'm alright with no new ovens because I'm trying to clear out some counters, but I'm honestly most distraught over having chairs and no official matching tables

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenclaw27 View Post
    I'm alright with no new ovens because I'm trying to clear out some counters, but I'm honestly most distraught over having chairs and no official matching tables
    Just pretend like there is chairs and they cost 72 gems each

Fashion Designer
    Typo, I think you meant 172 gems!
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Just pretend like there is chairs and they cost 72 gems each

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast