Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Bakery Update May 18 2016

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    I was actually going to ask for more strawberry content prior to this update, so I'm actually really happy we got some I like that the tile worked well with the previous minty update, and I loved the new couch

I am a little disappointed by how gem-heavy the rest of the update was, though, and I agree with a lot of other commentators that a new recipe would have been much appreciated Strawberry Shortcake would have been the obvious addition, but Strawberry Tarts would have been great, too. It's sad that both this update and the last one could have had a recipe associated with them (and that too, on basic appliances), but didn't.

I'm also a little concerned that this update didn't bring May goals... the 25th seems really late into a month to release goals. I'm wondering if June's will be released earlier and will overlap with May's, or if May's will be skipped completely
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Are we going to talk about the next update? Like I said earlier in this thread, America has a holiday weekend coming, I doubt they'll have something over this week then. So no May goals? Maybe a Father's Day themed one early in June?

I wouldn't mind a strawberry shortcake themed bakery, but I'm weirded out by the stack of berries. I get that the top one is cut, but the overly large and pale inner structure seems like it looks like something it's not. I didn't buy anything this week.

Farm Supplier
    suburb of Phoenix AZ..native LOVE it here!!!
    Is it just my game or is there a strawberry chair but NO matching table??? Horrible update all around.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepygs View Post
    Are we going to talk about the next update? Like I said earlier in this thread, America has a holiday weekend coming, I doubt they'll have something over this week then. So no May goals? Maybe a Father's Day themed one early in June?

I wouldn't mind a strawberry shortcake themed bakery, but I'm weirded out by the stack of berries. I get that the top one is cut, but the overly large and pale inner structure seems like it looks like something it's not. I didn't buy anything this week.
    The holidays not till Monday, I don't see why that would affect releasing some kind of content this week. Although the disclaimer of ,barring any issues we should see an update, has me wondering if that is a pending prediction of not getting goals this month.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    The holidays not till Monday, I don't see why that would affect releasing some kind of content this week. Although the disclaimer of ,barring any issues we should see an update, has me wondering if that is a pending prediction of not getting goals this month.
    Please do not read into my post. Since I am not staff, I do not get any advance information so I like to be careful posting about an update coming just in case there is a delay or if for some reason there is no update for that week!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    I would have liked a strawberry table . He laid the chair to buy .. but no table
    For Storm8: I want to buy back the machines that no longer exist and expired machines goals .

^vv^ < ─(v^▼.▼^)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789