Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Blossom Fawn Quest - May 17, 2016

Executive Chef
    To help out a little...

Red Vase - 1 ruby (45 minutes)
    Wild Bouquet - 1 red vase, 9 pink lilies, 9 blue orchids (1 hour)
    (Tulip and Daisy Bouquet) - 1 red vase, 9 red tulips, 9 white daisies (1 hour)
    (Tulip Candle) - 18 tulips, 6 beeswax, 2 wool (6 hours)
    Lily Candle - 18 lilies, 6 beeswax, 2 wool (6 hours)

Not sure what the actual names of the 3rd and 4th crafts are yet.
    Last edited by PookieBear50; 05-18-16 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Added times to craft

Farm Supplier
    What is the required level for tulip and lily candles? Lvl 30 (beewax)?

Executive Chef
    Great! Used about 40 tools in the mine and got 1 ruby! This is going to take years...

Edit: Now at about 60 tools used altogether and only the one ruby. Meanwhile I've found gems, nails, wood planks, shovels, coins and lots of ores. There are no rubies in my mine.
    Last edited by Sandybellee; 05-18-16 at 02:18 AM.

Farm Supplier
    You need to collect a lot red diamonds.

And because I have zero and we'll probably need a lot of those I'm not even going to start with this goal.

Rhino Keeper
    i finished the first task and no other goal came up? Playing on iPhone 5c, level 26.

😱
    ⚔ #23 - Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. ⚔

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if this is the same fawn as the Spring Fawn? They look the same and I'm absolutely stoked as I love the look of the gorgeous fawn.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    It looks like the Spring Fawn from was it the spring blossom event?
    One of the prettiest pets!
    Yes Judy, the Spring Fawn was from the Spring Blossom Event and she's indeed one of the most beautiful pet on farm.

Quote Originally Posted by summit777 View Post
    What is the required level for tulip and lily candles? Lvl 30 (beewax)?
    I'm checking on this. I should think the minimum level is 30 due to beewax from beehive. Will update when I get answers. Btw, I've moved and replied to your bug posts in Current Bugs and Issues thread.

@Pookiebear - likewise your bug post was moved to above. Please see my reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Great! Used about 40 tools in the mine and got 1 ruby! This is going to take years...

Edit: Now at about 60 tools used altogether and only the one ruby. Meanwhile I've found gems, nails, wood planks, shovels, coins and lots of ores. There are no rubies in my mine.
    I usually stock up 10 to 20 of each ore before a quest or event starts. I find this method is easier for me so I dont have to be stressed out during which. Post in buy/sell for someone to help. I sold my spares to syncler earlier.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-18-16 at 05:32 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by otgland View Post
    i finished the first task and no other goal came up? Playing on iPhone 5c, level 26.

��
    If you are able to complete the 1st goal, you should be able to proceed to the next - A Tale of Tulip goal since it only requires planting and harvesting tulips. Or are you referring to the "A Careful Container"?

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry! I have finished the wild floral bouquets quest. No new quest in book.

Grand Emperor
    The next goal requires you to make Lily Candle which needs beewax. Since you are at level 26 and beehive is only aviailable at level 30, you wont get the next goal until you get to level 30. Dont worry, there's no time limit for this so you can take your time. Hope this helps.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast