Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Blossom Fawn Quest - May 17, 2016

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Yes Judy, the Spring Fawn was from the Spring Blossom Event and she's indeed one of the most beautiful pet on farm.

I'm checking on this. I should think the minimum level is 30 due to beewax from beehive. Will update when I get answers. Btw, I've moved and replied to your bug posts in Current Bugs and Issues thread.

@Pookiebear - likewise your bug post was moved to above. Please see my reply.

I usually stock up 10 to 20 of each ore before a quest or event starts. I find this method is easier for me so I dont have to be stressed out during which. Post in buy/sell for someone to help. I sold my spares to syncler earlier.
    Thanks! My question is: is this a new fawn? I mean, will I have two fawns if I complete this event? Or will it detect that I already have the spring fawn and not give me another?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Doncourt View Post
    Thanks! My question is: is this a new fawn? I mean, will I have two fawns if I complete this event? Or will it detect that I already have the spring fawn and not give me another?
    Yep, this is a new fawn. If you look earlier in this thread, someone posted a picture of their two fawns. One has a pink ring of flowers around its neck, the other has purple. And the dots on the back of the fawn are different. And yes, you can have both of them. Oddly they have different habitats. The spring fawn had its own little meadow with flowers, the blossom fawn goes in the wilderness den with the skunk if you have that.

Farm Supplier
    Have now used over 70 picks and shovels and still no rubies. How are we supposed to do this quest witout rubies?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTimer63 View Post
    Have now used over 70 picks and shovels and still no rubies. How are we supposed to do this quest witout rubies?
    Pop over to my farm and I can sell you a few. The Buy/Sell thread works when you are looking for something!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by syncler78 View Post
    Yep, this is a new fawn. If you look earlier in this thread, someone posted a picture of their two fawns. One has a pink ring of flowers around its neck, the other has purple. And the dots on the back of the fawn are different. And yes, you can have both of them. Oddly they have different habitats. The spring fawn had its own little meadow with flowers, the blossom fawn goes in the wilderness den with the skunk if you have that.
    Thanks for the info! Hopefully I'll win the second fawn... they're so beautiful!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I must say I really really love this quest and the adorable Blossom Fawn! The goals are easily achievable and there is no time limit which means the whole community get their fawns eventually at individual pace. I'm very happy to get another beautiful fawn as playmate for the other. I hope there are more of such quests in future which makes the game even more interesting and I really enjoyed this one very much!
    I agree with you. I really enjoyed this event as well. I liked working at my own pace and I thought the goals were achievable without huge long waits on items. I love my little fawn. I only have the one so she has befriended her skunk room mate. Lol. I hope there are more quests like this one in the future.

Feeling slightly confused... I worked my way through the goals at my own pace and reached the last goal. Knowing that the final goal is time limited I have been growing the flowers needed and collecting the necessary beeswax so as I had enough items to complete the last quest within the time frame. However, when I went to make a start it's telling me that the fawn quest has expired?

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hazydaisy88 View Post
    Feeling slightly confused... I worked my way through the goals at my own pace and reached the last goal. Knowing that the final goal is time limited I have been growing the flowers needed and collecting the necessary beeswax so as I had enough items to complete the last quest within the time frame. However, when I went to make a start it's telling me that the fawn quest has expired?
    Oh no...
    Did you complete goal four more then 48 hours ago because goal five would auto start when you completed goal four.
    You would have to delay giving one of the items in goal four so five would not start.

Farm Supplier
    The quest did not say it was timed within the game. Not everybody reads the forums regularly....

Would have liked to get the fawn but its getting hard to keep enough feed for them so thats the bright side, i guess.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowtiger333 View Post
    The quest did not say it was timed within the game. Not everybody reads the forums regularly....

Would have liked to get the fawn but its getting hard to keep enough feed for them so thats the bright side, i guess.
    We do go through a lot of food!
    When I got to goal five my to do list had the timer on it.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast