Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Too many tables

Fashion Designer
    Love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    I have too many tables for decoration purpose. Did you see GOOFY DOG Design?
    Attachment 30974

I have tables out for tips. I only keep chairs out for maybe 25 or 26 customers at most while others are only there for aesthetic purposes, and for tips. I don't have time to clear 26 tables often and I don't want my neighbors to think I'm inactive. 26 tables means only 4 neighbors can tip at a time and I do not have time to clear every 4 visits. Besides that, I think it is interesting to see chairs incorporated in the bakery's design. Bakerling's bakery is awesome. I'd never be able to draw something with my tables (not good at it at all) but I still enjoy seeing it.

Also, as another poster said, there is no wrong or right way to play. Some people don't tip and don't expect tips therefore only keep tables as much as needed to keep their customer satisfaction high. For me, I do tip and enjoy visiting others and hope others enjoy visiting me, also. But I also care about the way my bakery looks and its decor while some others do not care about decor and just have a lot of tables out and that's fine, too, to each their own.

I love your Goofy bakery. Very creative!

Fashion Designer
    For me I have the 28 tables out. And also tons of tables.
    Reason: I am moving end next week, not sure when I will
    have wifi again. Could be next morning or not.

I like mine decorated. If someone uses the tables thoughtfully
    designed like Bakerling, I don't mind it.
    Otherwise it's not really pretty. But due to work schedules, etc.
    I understand it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12