Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game crashing (version 1.6)

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Several players experienced this in Love and cupcakes version but resolved when they switched to version 1.6. Unfortunately you can't get into the regular version. Can you respond back to the last email from Support and let them know you are having this issue? May I ask what specific device are you using?
    Thanks I have a iPad Air 2 and running latest update 9.3.2 and I have already sent a message to support

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerstorm8 View Post
    Thanks I have a iPad Air 2 and running latest update 9.3.2 and I have already sent a message to support
    I was thinking about your game crashing issue in the regular version... Since your device is ok, you have plenty of space and your software is up to date, I'm wondering could it be your connection. Do you think you can try the suggestions under Connection Issues in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1300759 or use another network? Sorry I'm just throwing ideas here, in hope of getting you into the regular version. Can you send me your ticket number, I'll add to the report for you? Once again I'm sorry that you're having these issues.

I was thinking about your game crashing issue in the regular version... Since your device is ok, you have plenty of space and your software is up to date, I'm wondering could it be your connection. Do you think you can try the suggestions under Connection Issues in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1300759 or use another network? Sorry I'm just throwing ideas here, in hope of getting you into the regular version. Can you send me your ticket number, I'll add to the report for you? Once again I'm sorry that you're having these issues.
    My ticket number is [] and I tried that a couple of times rebooting the modem
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-02-16 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Removed ticket number for privacy reasons

Grand Emperor
    My ticket number is [] and I tried that a couple of times rebooting the modem
    I've added your ticket number. Those 6 steps usually work for me. Perhaps switching to cellular or different network?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-02-16 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Edit quote

I've added your ticket number. Those 6 steps usually work for me. Perhaps switching to cellular or different network?
    Thanks and I have love and cupcakes version working for me again so I can still play to some extent

Grand Emperor
    Thanks and I have love and cupcakes version working for me again so I can still play to some extent
    Just an update. Support will be helping you on your issue.

Thanks

I have been continually trying everything to get these apps to work for me, and latest issue at this minute is neither app will load, could that mean support are looking at the problem

I discovered an interesting thing about this problem. With the last update (for Android, 1.6.1) my game has continued to freeze and crash after a few minutes. But recently I have changed language on my phone from russian to english. So the game became in English too. And it works fine now.
    And maybe it doesn't matter, but in russian version I can't see most of inscriptions in the game as a whole. Here are screenshots
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	final_bstSnapshot_416811.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	31518 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	final_bstSnapshot_85591.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	31519
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	final_bstSnapshot_819621.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	31520 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	final_bstSnapshot_263441.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	31521

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by stormybeliever30 View Post
    I discovered an interesting thing about this problem. With the last update (for Android, 1.6.1) my game has continued to freeze and crash after a few minutes. But recently I have changed language on my phone from russian to english. So the game became in English too. And it works fine now.
    And maybe it doesn't matter, but in russian version I can't see most of inscriptions in the game as a whole. Here are screenshots
    I dont think changing the language will affect the game but I am glad to hear that your issues are resolved! Thanks for your feedback.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast