Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game crashing (version 1.6)

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    For your issue, I am going to suggest that you send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and advise you further. Sorry that you are having this issue
    Thanks have sent them an email now just have to wait

Grand Emperor
    Thank you. I'm sure Support will have your game sorted out very soon.

Yep, me too!

Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    ok for some reason starting last night my bakery story 2 just randomly shuts off back to my apps screen sometimes every 5 minutes sometimes longer.... and I have the latest version and turned it off and on and did all the normal fixes .....
    Ever since I updated to the latest version, I have been having the same problem. The game shuts down every time I do anything besides make recipes. I guess Storm8 is just ignoring everyone because there are a bunch of reviews in the Play store reporting the same thing and it's been 3 weeks since this update was released. Still no fix.

Grand Emperor
    Can you try suggestions in previous page of this thread and see if it helps? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Thank you. I'm sure Support will have your game sorted out very soon.
    Not much help from support they suggested the same things you did, but still having the crash issue and now the love and cupcake version which I have been playing with won't let me delete items from pantry

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerstorm8 View Post
    Not much help from support they suggested the same things you did, but still having the crash issue and now the love and cupcake version which I have been playing with won't let me delete items from pantry
    Is it all items or just certain ones?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Is it all items or just certain ones?
    All items

The Honorable Panda
    All items
    From Game Guide:

Don't forget that you can delete items from the Pantry only when the quantity of stored items runs over 90% of Pantry capacity. Then you can see special mark on items tapping on which you will be able to delete the items. You cannot see this mark if your Pantry is less 90% full.

- There is NO option to delete just a portion of items of a kind. For example, if you have 10 eggs in your Pantry, you can delete either whole 10 or none.

- You can get into your Pantry by tapping respective decoration in of your Bakery or by tapping (+) button in the top Jar Scale inside any Shop.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    From Game Guide:

Don't forget that you can delete items from the Pantry only when the quantity of stored items runs over 90% of Pantry capacity. Then you can see special mark on items tapping on which you will be able to delete the items. You cannot see this mark if your Pantry is less 90% full.

- There is NO option to delete just a portion of items of a kind. For example, if you have 10 eggs in your Pantry, you can delete either whole 10 or none.

- You can get into your Pantry by tapping respective decoration in of your Bakery or by tapping (+) button in the top Jar Scale inside any Shop.
    The x is not appearing in the pantry as it says 147/170 but when I go to add something to my pantry is says its full 170/170

Grand Emperor
    The x is not appearing in the pantry as it says 147/170 but when I go to add something to my pantry is says its full 170/170
    Several players experienced this in Love and cupcakes version but resolved when they switched to version 1.6. Unfortunately you can't get into the regular version. Can you respond back to the last email from Support and let them know you are having this issue? May I ask what specific device are you using?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast